Why take magnesium at night? Do you sleep well? Good for you. If you do not rest well during the night, you can benefit from pure magnesium that goes straight to cells without side effects.
Importance of sleep
Everybody knows that sleep is vital and beneficial time. There is no evidence that people without sleep could perform at their best.
Of course, some exceptions exist, such as the legendary Napoleon or Winston Churchill. However, they are a minority.
According to NCBI ( National Center for Biotechnology Information), people who get enough sleep have less risk of getting these diseases such as
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Kidney disease
There is a correlation between sleep dysfunction and gastrointestinal diseases. People who do not sleep have bowels, stomach, and liver problems. These situations disturb sleep. It is a vicious cycle that can be interrupted with a change of lifestyle and complete nutrition.
How does lifestyle affect sleep?
Particular situations do not let sleep well or disturb sleep. These causes for not sleeping well or not sleeping at all are:
- Heart disease
- Nighttime cortisol surges
- Hormone shifts
- Restless legs
- Exercising without sufficient magnesium
Thankfully, all these causes will be gone after sufficient magnesium and other nutrients. Why? The body functions well when it gets all its needed nutrition. Nutrients build and support materials for proteins and various systems such as enzymes.
How does magnesium help to sleep?
Magnesium can relax muscles. Restless syndrome, spasms in legs, painful muscles after exercise, stress, panic attacks, or fear do not let people relax and have a good time for rest.
Think about how you can sleep when your muscles ache or your brain spins from unsolved tasks, stress, or malnutrition.
Besides, your muscles can be twitchy and restless. Your body is hyper-alert, and the slightest noise or vivid dream will wake you up.
It is an absolute nightmare, especially if it goes on and on. Knowing how magnesium helps to relax and promotes sound sleep, it is easy to answer a question: why take magnesium at night?
Dr. Carolyn Dean’s explanation about magnesium’s role in sleep and when to take magnesium
Most people find magnesium better than a sleeping pill to help get a good night’s rest. Others, who suffer from leg cramps, restless legs, fibromyalgia, or general muscle tension, take magnesium at night and find that it diminishes pain and tension and helps them sleep.The Magnesium Miracle, Dr. Carolyn Dean, 464
The role of magnesium in helping you to sleep
This mineral takes part in vital bodily functions such as:
- Magnesium flip-flops age-related neuroendocrine
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the human brain. GABA enhances sleep and reduces stress. Magnesium binds to GABA gates, increasing their effects
- Sufficient magnesium lessens inflammatory stress helping sleep better
- Study shows magnesium increases plasma melatonin in rats. Melatonin is a sleep hormone.
- Other studies show that a lack of sleep increases heart rate, raises plasma catecholamines, and reduces intracellular magnesium
I think that the most important trait here is that magnesium relaxes muscles. You cannot sleep when your body is tense. Besides, it does not help overall because it keeps you in constant tension.
Additionally, magnesium relieves stress. Of course, it is an emotional thing. However, constant worries, feelings of panic, or anxiety never helped anybody to dive into the kingdom of dreams.
Many decades ago, people used Epsom Salt baths to relieve muscle aches, get rid of stress, or relax. It is an old remedy but works perfectly well nowadays too.
Epsom baths are for external usage. If somebody prefers an oral magnesium supplement, ReMag is the best mineral on the market.
What is fascinating about ReMag is that people can take it externally and orally. Why?
ReMag, the flagship product of RnA ReSet company, is worth every minute of attention.
What is so fascinating about ReMag?
- ReMag is a pure magnesium ion supplement that is stabilized and does not stick into clusters as other ions are accustomed to doing.
- ReMag Magnesium ions go straight into cells. They are so tiny that they do not need to squeeze through cell gates.
- ReMag magnesium ions are pico-ionic size.
- ReMag Magnesium ions go into cells faster as they reach the large intestine. It means no side effects, such as rushing into the bathroom and leaving the good stuff behind you. For example, magnesium oxide absorbs at a 4% rate.
- ReMag supplement contains 20 times more magnesium compared with other angstrom minerals.
- ReMag magnesium is liquid. You can take it orally or externally. It means that magnesium will absorb through the skin.
You can read more about ReMag here.
Do you use magnesium supplements? Previously I used magnesium citrate, which worked pretty well for me. However, when I discovered ReMag through Dr.Carolyn Dean’s Books, I did not look back anymore.
More than 70 percent of Americans are deficient in magnesium. It is time to replenish lost minerals and regain balance for the body and mind. How about that?