The sun warms, shines, lifts the mood, but hurts those who forget about the pitfalls of this gorgeous but dangerous star. Thankfully, Coolibar sun protective clothing is created to keep the body safe from UV rays. Cozy fabric made from bamboo, cotton, and spandex blend will give your peace of mind. Sun is the symbol of light, prosperity, and positivity. However, we need to respect the gifts of the sun and treat them with carefulness.
Facts About The Sun
- The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. The sun formed 4.6 billion years ago from gravitational collapse. Shockwaves from a nearby supernova triggered the sun’s birth—plenty of heavy metals s, gold, and uranium fare are found in the solar system.
- The location of the sun is mysterious and poetic. The sun resides close to the inner rim of the Milky Way’s Orion Arm, in the Local Interstellar Cloud or the Gould BeltIn the Local Interstellar Cloud or the Gould Belt, the sun resides close to the inner rim the Milky Way’s Orion Arm.
- The Earth is located within Orion Arm too. You can see the Orion constellation in the Northern Hemisphere in the wintertime.
- The sun is about 26,000 light-years from the Galactic Center
- The sun is referred to as the yellow dwarf. Not the best name for this gorgeous source of warmth and light, isn’t it?
- The sun is more prominent 109 times compared with Earth.
- The sun converts the mass to energy. It is about 0.03 percent of the whole sun mass used for the conversion.
- The sun will be around for more than 10 billion years as the main-sequence star. It will remain stable at least five billion years from now. Good news.
- The name of the sun came from the Old English language, sunne. Summon is a Germanic term.
- The sun is 85 percents brighten compared with stars from the Milky Way.
- The sun has become 30 percent brighter during the past 4.5 billion years. The brightness will increase to 1 percent every 100 million years.
- The sun is the brightest object in the Earth’s sky.
- The distance between Sun and Earth is 93 000 000 miles or 150 000 000 kilometers.
- The sun is composed of hydrogen and helium. These elements were produced by Big Bang nucleosynthesis.
- The heat is transferred from the sun’s core by radiation. Hydrogen burns and converts to the helium
- The visible surface of the sun is called the photosphere. It is tens to hundreds of kilometers in thickness.
- The light from the sun’s closest point to the earth’s nearest location travels in 2 seconds or less.
- The energy from the sun supports life on Earth by photosynthesis. It influences climate and weather.
- The sun rotates faster at its equator compared with the poles
- From the Earth’s point of view, the sun’s rotation at the equator takes 28 days.
- Earth’s atmosphere attenuates sunlight. It filters about seventy percent of solar ultraviolet rays.
You would think about why I presented here these facts about the sun. One thing, it is good to know to whom we need to be thankful for the light, warmth, and beauty. Stars are lovely, but we cannot see them at night.
People who live in big cities do not see them at all. The sun is different. Without light, we would be depressed and grumpy.
On another side, we need to know what we deal with. within is the energy source for life on Earth. However, it can be dangerous too.
The sunlight is a part of the electromagnetic radiation given off by the sun sun’ssun’s electromagnetic radiation. It consists of infrared, ultraviolet, and visible light.
- Infrared radiation(IR) is invisible to the human eye.
- Visible light is responsible for the sense of sight.
- Ultraviolet light(UV) can trigger chemical reactions. Suntan and sunburn are common known symptoms of ultraviolet radiation. It can lead to cancer in more advanced cases.
UV radiation consists of only 10 percent of the total sunlight output. There is not so much, but UV radiation can cause plenty of problems if we do not know how much and when to use gifts of the sun.
Ultraviolet rays are invisible to humans.
Benefits Of Sun
Besides photosynthesis, the sun gives energy to living beings too. Everybody benefits from the sun. It does not matter if you are poor or rich. There is plenty of space under the sun for all humans, animals, and plants.
Vitamin D can be synthesized using sunlight. Dr.M. Oz recommends being at least half an hour in the afternoon in the sun. He told us that it is enough to get an adequate dose of vitamin D.
However, vitamin D is a complicated thing. Why? Just wait a moment.
Vitamin D has five forms. It means that production, activation, usage, and utilization require additional minerals and enzymes to function in the body correctly and without problems.
If you think it is enough to get vitamin D from the diet, I need to disappoint you. Why? Vitamin D from the food or skin synthesis is biologically inactive. Enzymes convert it from the storage form to the active state.
Cholecalciferol is one of the five forms of vitamin D. It is inactive by itself till converted to the active form in the liver and later in the kidneys by enzymes.
The correlation between UV radiation and various forms of vitamin D looks like these steps:
- Human skin contains zoosterol. It is the precursor of cholesterol and is called 7-Dehydrocholesterol.
- Ultraviolet radiation(UV) from the sun penetrates the only epidermal layer of the skin. It is enough for several minutes depending on the intensity of the sunlight or UV.
- 7-Dehydrocholesterol is the precursor of cholecalcifeProvitaminamin D3 created if the skin contains 25-30 micrograms of 7-dehydrocholesterol in one square centimeter of the surface, the body can get enough of vitamin D.
- In the body, the liver and kidneys, with the help of enzymes, convert biologically inactive vitamin D from the diet or skin synthesis to an active form: calcitriol.
Benefits Of Vitamin D
- Skeletal calcium balance
- Immune system maintenance
The proper vitamin usage requires magnesium which is equiredrequired for many steps in vitamin D metabolism.
Protection From The Sun
Now you checked what the sun is and how vitamin D becomes beneficial thanks to ultraviolet light from the sun.
Maybe it is time to think about how to enjoy the benefits of this gorgeous creature longer and avoid pitfalls associated with overdosing on sun exposure.
How Can We Protect Ourselves From The Harm Of The Sun?
The sun reaches us through the skin. The face is exposed constantly. We can cover ourselves with protective clothing, but the ace without the hat can get too much exposure. Choosing the right company which offers high-quality apparel can save you the most valuable treasure: your health.
You do not sacrifice being afraid of sun rays and sit at home waiting for cloudy days. You will wear clothes and hats which have UPF 50+protection and feel comfortable, stylish, and safe from worries about the damage from the sun.
Sun is good, as you read above. It gives us light and warmth to us. Life flourishes with the help of the sun. However, it is another side. We need to take protective measures to stay safe.
Coolibar clothing and accessories can help solve this problem which is more important than the fashion quality.
Would you like to check out hats or beach capris, tunic tops, or long-sleeved T-shirts? You will find it in Coolibar’s catalog.
Let’s check out what this innovative Coolibar company has to offer you.
Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Item name: Coolibar UPF 50+ women’s long sleeve t-shirt
Material: Bamboo and spandex blend
Benefits of Coolibar Long-sleeve T-Shirt
- T-Shirt made of bamboo with spandex. This material is absorbable, soft, calm, and lightweight. A T-shirt will protect you from 98 percent of UVA and UVB rays.
- Long sleeves will protect you from damaging sun rays and fit you perfectly by chosen size. A T-shirt is sturdy, smooth, and soft. It is more to the loose side. However, it is okay to feel the breeze and air circulation when it is hot. Individuals who are shorter in size can see that the t-shirt is longer. Sleeves are longer too.
- The t-shirt is high quality because it does not shrink after washing and keeps the color intact.
Why do you need this t-shirt?
- It protects from sun rays.
- The material is of high quality
- . You can spend time outdoors and have UV +50 protection
- The t-shirt is fashionable, soft, and light.
- The item will serve you for a long time.
Coolibar Women’s Sun Wrap UPF+50
Item name: Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Sun Wrap-Sun Protective
Material: Cotton and viscose from the bamboo-spandex blend
Benefits of Coolibar Sun Wrap
- Sun wrap for women is light, soft, and fits many occasions. You can wear it on the beach, for a walk, anywhere you want to protect your body from the sun.
- You can wear this beautiful piece of clothing going to dinner or in a fancy resort over the dress or slacks.
- This elegant clothing has protection over UPF 50 from UVA and UVB rays. You will stay cool, enjoying the sun without worrying about damaging your precious skin. Who will take better care of your body if not you?
- The item has zinc oxide protection and is made of special ZnO SUNTECH fabric. Zinc oxide, the mineral compound incorporated into bamboo and cotton fabric, defends you from sun exposure.
- The sun wrap is versatile, light, and looks well after taking from the luggage. Wrinkles disappear, and you can wear them right away.
- This Coolibar sun wrap will keep you protected from sun rays.
- The style of sun wrap will let you choose the best options for how you want to wear it: keep it open or closed on both sides. You can wrap it all way around you, depending on the size.
- The sun wrap for women has a flattering and slimming style. The back is a straight hem and ends at the waistline. In the front of the item, both sides fall lightly, looking slimmer and taller.
Why Choose Coolibar Clothing Manufacturer?
Coolibar is an innovative clothing company with a vision of keeping the customer safe and happy. They stream to meet consumers’ expectations for comfort and safety. The company incorporates the newest technologies to protect and keep people safe.
- Safety is first
- The comfort, style, and timeless fashion go after meeting safety requirements.
- Clothes and accessories are made from protective fabric. It has UV 50+ protection which lasts the lifetime of the item.
- The fabric has embedded zinc oxide (ZnO), protecting fit rom UV radiation. Zinc oxide is a mineral compound that blocks UAV and UVB rays.
- Clothes made of ZnO rSUNTECT fabric support the skin, such as bacteria balancing and odor fade-out.
- Coolibar clothes are light, flattering, breathable, and cozy
Attention! When you choose Coolibar’s products, do not forget to check the brand name and logo on the item and the sun protection sign. The most prominent online retailer must fulfill it. The positive feedback on seller products is essential too.
The Safety Comes First
You know that the sun can bring warmth and comfort. If we are not careful, we can get suntan and sunburn, at least as a reminder of what the sun can do.
Moderation is the key, but what can you do if you want to spend time outdoors and not worry about consequences on a beautiful sunny day?
Prevention and protection are the best tools to have peace of mind. The damage to the skin from sunburn can lead to various problems. One of them is cancer which can darken the sky and lead to another side of the rainbow. I know there is no poetry around when the sun radiation damages skin.
Let’s Protect Ourselves
To protect ourselves, let’s wear clothing that blocks damaging UV rays. Coolibar company produces
- SPF clothing
- Sun protective hats
- Sun protective swimwear
- Sun protective umbrellas
- Sun protective sunglasses
- Sun protective clothing
- Sunscreens and sunblocks
The fabric, made by Coolibar, has Ultraviolet Protection Factor(UPF). When you see the UPF 50+ on the material, 1/50 of the ultraviolet radiation reaches the fabric.
Coolibar products are UPF 50+. It is a98 percent of protection against solar radiation.
Besides it, products made from ZnO eSUNTECT fabric are breathable, durable, and remarkably lightweight.
Types Of ZnO SUNTECH Fabric
IN FABRIC MICROFIBERS, Lite SUNTECH blocks sun rays with embedded titanium dioxide(TiO2). The material is made of 100 percent nylon fibers. It feels like soft cotton. Lite SUNTECH fabric will keep you cool and protected from the sun’s damaging rays.
ZnO SUNTECH contains millions of small zinc oxide particles in the fabric. It will stay embedded during the lifetime of the garment. Zinc oxide blocks sun rays and provides health benefits to the skin. T-shirts with short or long sleeves, sun wraps, hoodies, and tunic dresses made of ZnO SUNTEC fabric.
Knit SUNTECH mis ade of unique nylon fibers, which provide the feeling as you wear the most exceptional cotton product. Thanks to the unique proprietary technology, this knit SUNTECH material dries three times faster than cotton. You will feel fresh and comfortable.
Aqua SUNTECH fabric is designed for swimwear and is remarkably lighter than other brands. It dries fast, resisting chlorine and saltwater. The material breathes and lets you feel relaxed even on a hot day.
Dri SUNTECTSUNTECH fabric manufactured from ultra-soft polyester microfibers. It lets dry fast, leaving skin protected with UVA and UVB titanium dioxide blockers.
All these fabrics provide UV50+ protection against damaging sun rays.
Lets Check More Of Coolibar’s Production
Coolibar Women’s Oceanside Tunic Dress
Item name: Coolibar UPF 50+ women’s oceanside tunic dress
Material: Cotton and bamboo blend with the touch of spandex
Benefits Of Coolibar Women’s Oceanside Tunic Dress
- This dress will fit any occasion because it has a classic style. The feminine notch neckline looks elegant and protects the delicate area from sun rays.
- eThe, dress mis ademade of ZnO SUNTECHSUNTECH fabric. It provides the UV50+protection from sun rays.
- The fabric is light and breathable, whatwhich keeps you at, which keeps you carefree on hot summer days.
- You can take this dress when traveling and not have trouble with wrinkles.
- There are plenty of colors to choose from which you like best. The dress quality will be the same despite color preference.
- You can wear this dress with leggings or just plain because the length is just above the knees.
- Taking care of the dress is comfortable. Washing in the cold water without drying it will conveniently serve you like a high-quality item.
The Coolibar company thought about men too. Children are not an exception ever.
Coolibar Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Item name: Coolibar men’s long sleeve t-shirt
Material: cotton and bamboo blend with the touch of spandex
Benefits Of Coolibar Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- This long sleeve t-shirt is made of ZnO SUNTECH fabric
- It contains embedded zinc oxide and has UV50+ protection against damaging sun rays
- The item is super light, soft, and durable
- The skin can breathe thanks to the proprietary technology of the fabric easily
- .You do not need to fuss about this t-shirt. Just wash in the machine with cold water and tumble dry.
Why Get This Coolibar Product?
- Plain t-shirts do not offer sun protection. People who like the outdoors or work outside will benefit from Coolibar products. All items have UV 50+ protection against the sun.
- There are no jokes when health is concerned. Zinc oxide embedded in t-shirt block sun rays at the 98 percent range. It means that you will be safe as long as you wear a hat and long sleeves.
- The t-shirt is comfortable, light and cooling.
- The fabric ensures durability and quality during the lifetime of the product.
- Sun protection lasts all the time till you wear Coolibar’s products.
- The long sleeve t-shirt is goodsuitable for amping, walking outdoors, working on the farm, fishing, or camping. It seems that this fabric keeps mosquitoes away.
The Coolibar company offers a colorful array of items that protect you from the sun’s harmful kisses. Hats, sunblocks, swimwear, seaside hoodies, beach cover-ups, various t-shirts, swim capris, and sand un shawls will keep you safe, comfortable, and stylish.
Nobody these days will argue that the sun brings only benefits. For example, the production of vitamin D. People, who live in northern latitudes, do not face the danger compared with the people who live in the southern climate.
For example, Australians produce three times more vitamin D than people in the United States.
According to Dr. Mercola, thea prominent health professional, vitamin D can cut cancer risk by 60 percent. It means that we need the sun.
UVB rays help produce vitamin D. UVA rays tend to damage skin wrinkling, photoaging, and triggering cancer.
We can catch UVB rays from the sun at noon th. The concentration is highest. Remember Dr. M. Oz? In the morning and evening, UVB rays are low, and it is not enough to produce vitamin D. UVA rays; contrary, the morning and evening UVB rays are soft and it is not enough to make make make are not enough make made make the vitamin D. UVA rays are active the whole day. It is why we need sun-protective clothing when we are all day long outdoors.
UVB rays are suitable for the production of vitamin D. The best time is noon, when the concentration of UVB rays is highest. Between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. is safest and best to get vitamin D. Any additional exposure will harm and damage toourto ourto our skin.
UVA rays are harmful. If you want to avoid them, thesun protective clothing will solve all problems associated with sun exposure.
It means that you can get benefits from the sun and be protected simultaneously with Coolibar sun protective clothing. Moderation is the key to well-being. Exposure to UVB rays for a short time to get vitamin D at noon and protection with the proper clothing from Coolibar all day will give you peace of mind and keep you safe and sound.