The sun warms, shines, lifts up the mood, but hurts those who forget about pitfalls of this gorgeous but dangerous star. Thankfully, Coolibar sun protective clothing created to keep the body safe from UV rays. Cozy fabric made from bamboo, cotton, and spandex blend will give for your peace of mind. Sun is the symbol of light, prosperity, and positivity. However, we need respect gifts of sun and treat it with carefulness.
Facts About The Sun
- The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. The sun formed 4.6 billion years ago from gravitational collapse. Shockwaves from nearby supernova triggered the birth of the sun. Plenty of heavy metals such as gold and uranium found in the solar system.
- The location of the sun is mysterious and poetic. The sun resides close to the inner rim of the Milky Way’s Orion Arm, in the Local Interstellar Cloud or the Gould Belt.
- The Earth located within Orion Arm too. You can see the Orion constellation in the Northern Hemisphere at the winter time.
- The sun is about 26,000 light years from the Galactic Center
- The sun referred to as the yellow dwarf. Not the best name for this gorgeous source of warmth and light, isn’t?
- The sun is bigger 109 times compared with Earth.
- The sun converts the mass to the energy. Now it is about 0.03 percent of the whole sun mass used for the conversion.
- The sun will be around more as 10 billion years from now as the main-sequence star. It will remain stable at least five billion years from now. Good news.
- The name of sun came from the Old English language sunne. Sunnon is a Germanic term.
- The sun is 85 percents brighten compared with stars from the Milky Way.
- The sun became 30 percent brighter during past 4.5 billion years. The brightness will increase at 1 percent at every 100 million years.
- The sun is the brightest object in the Earth’s sky.
- The distance between Sun and Earth is 93 000 000 miles or 150 000 000 kilometers
- The sun composed of hydrogen and helium. These elements were produced by Big Bang nucleosynthesis.
- The heat transferred from sun core by radiation. Hydrogen burns and converts to the helium
- The visible surface of the sun called photosphere. It is tens to hundreds of kilometers of thickness.
- The light from the sun’s closest point to the earth’s nearest point travels 2 seconds or less.
- The energy from sun supports life on Earth by photosynthesis. It influences climate and weather.
- The sun rotates faster at its equator compare with poles
- From the Earth point of view, the sun’s rotation at equator takes 28 days.
- Earth’s atmosphere attenuates sunlight. It filters about seventy percent of solar ultraviolet rays.
You would think why I presented here these facts about the sun. One thing, it is good to know to whom we need to be thankful for the light, warmth, and beauty. Stars are lovely, but we cannot see them at night.
People who live in big cities, do not see them at all. The sun is different. Without light, we would be depressed and grumpy.
From another side, we need to know what we deal. Sun is the source of energy to life on Earth. However, it can be dangerous too.
The sunlight is a part of electromagnetic radiation given off by the sun. It consists of infrared, ultraviolet, and visible light.
- Infrared radiation(IR) is invisible to the human’s eye.
- Visible light is responsible for the sense of sight.
- Ultraviolet light(UV) can trigger chemical reactions. Suntan and sunburn are common known symptoms of ultraviolet radiation. It can lead to cancer in more advanced cases.
UV radiation consists of only 10 percent of total sunlight output. There is not so much, but UV radiation can cause plenty of problems if we do not know how much and when to use gifts of the sun.
Ultraviolet rays are invisible to humans.
Benefits Of Sun
Besides photosynthesis, the sun gives energy to living beings too. Everybody benefits from the sun. It does not matter if you are poor or rich. There is plenty of space under the sun for all humans, animals, and plants.
Vitamin D can be synthesized using sunlight. Dr.M. Oz recommends being at least half hour on the afternoon in the sun. He told that it is enough to get the adequate dose of vitamin D.
However, the vitamin D is a complicated thing. Why? Just wait a moment.
Vitamin D has five forms. It means that production, activation, the usage, and utilization require additional minerals and enzymes function in the body correctly and without problems.
If you think that it is enough to get vitamin D from diet, I need to disappoint you. Why? Vitamin D from the food or skin synthesis is biologically inactive. It needs enzymes to convert it from the storage form to the active form.
Cholecalciferol is one of the five forms of vitamin D. It is inactive by itself till converted to the active form in the liver and later in the kidneys by enzymes.
The correlation between UV radiation and various forms of vitamin D look like these steps:
- Human skin contains zoosterol. It is the precursor of cholesterol and is called 7-Dehydrocholesterol.
- Ultraviolet radiation(UV) from the sun penetrates the only epidermal layer of the skin. It is enough several minutes depending on an intensity of the sunlight or UV.
- 7-Dehydrocholesterol is the precursor of cholecalciferol
- Previtamin D3 created. If the skin contains 25-30 micrograms of 7-dehydrocholesterol in one square centimeter of the surface, the body able get enough of vitamin D.
- In the body, the liver and kidneys with the help of enzymes convert biologically inactive vitamin D from the diet or skin synthesis to active form: calcitriol.
Benefits Of Vitamin D
- Skeletal calcium balance
- Immune system maintenance
The proper vitamin usage requires magnesium which required for many steps in vitamin D metabolism.
Protection From The Sun
Now you checked that the heck the sun is and how vitamin D becomes beneficial thanks to ultraviolet light from the sun.
Maybe it is time to think about how to enjoy benefits of this gorgeous creature longer and avoid pitfalls associated with overdosing of sun exposure.
How Can We Protect Ourselves From The Harm Of The Sun?
The sun reaches us through the skin. Face exposed constantly. We can cover ourselves with protective clothing, but face without the hat can get too much of exposure. Choosing the right company which offers high-quality apparel, can save you the most significant treasure: the health.
You do not sacrifice being afraid of sun rays and sit at home waiting for cloudy days. You will wear clothes and hats which have UPF 50+protection and feel comfortable, stylish, and safe from worries about the damage from the sun.
Sun is good as you read above. It gives light and warmth to us. The life flourishes with the help of the sun. However, it is another side. We need to take protective measures to stay safe.
Coolibar clothing and accessories can help solve this problem. What is more important, that the quality goes together with the fashion.
Would you like to check out hats or beach capris, tunic top or long sleeve T-Shirt? You will find it in the Coolibar’s catalog.
Let’s check out what this innovative Coolibar company have to offer you.
Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Item name: Coolibar UPF 50+ women’s long sleeve t-shirt
Material: Bamboo and spandex blend
Benefits of Coolibar Long-sleeve T-Shirt
- T-Shirt made of bamboo with spandex. This material absorbable, soft, cool, and lightweight. A T-shirt will protect you from 98 percent of UVA and UVB rays.
- Long sleeves will protect you from damaging sun rays and will fit you perfectly by chosen size. A T-shirt is sturdy, smooth, and soft. It is more to loose side. However, when is hot is okay to feel the breeze and air circulation. Individuals who are shorter in size can see that the t-shirt is longer. Sleeves are longer too.
- The t-shirt is of high quality because that it does not shrink after washes and keeps the color intact.
Why you need this t-shirt?
- It protects from sun rays
- The material is of high quality
- You can spend time outdoors and have UV +50 protection
- The t-shirt is fashionable, soft, and light.
- The item will serve you a long time.
Coolibar Women’s Sun Wrap UPF+50
Item name: Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Sun Wrap-Sun Protective
Material: Cotton and viscose from the bamboo-spandex blend
Benefits of Coolibar Sun Wrap
- Sun wrap for women is light, soft and fits on many occasions. You can wear it on the beach, for the walk, anywhere where you want to protect your body from the sun.
- You can use this beautiful piece of clothing going to dinner or in the fancy resort over the dress or slacks.
- This elegant clothing has protection over UPF 50 from UVA and UVB rays. It means that you will stay cool enjoying the sun without worries about the damage to your precious skin. Who will take better care of your body, if not you?
- The item has zinc oxide protection and is made of special ZnO SUNTECT fabric. Zinc oxide, the mineral compound incorporated into bamboo and cotton fabric, defends you from sun exposure.
- The sun wrap is versatile, light, and looks well after taking from the luggage. Wrinkles disappear, and you can wear right away.
- This Coolibar sun wrap will keep you protected from sun rays.
- The style of sun wrap will let you choose best options how you want to wear: keep it open or close both sides. You can wrap it all way around you depending on the size.
- The sun wrap for women has flattering and slimming style. The back is straight hem and ends at the waistline. In the front of the item, both sides fall lightly making look you slimmer and taller.
Why Choose Coolibar Clothing Manufacturer?
Coolibar is an innovative clothing company with the vision how to keep the customer safe and happy. They stream to meet consumers expectations for the comfort and safety. The company incorporates newest technologies to protect and keep people safe.
- The safety is first
- The comfort, style, and timeless fashion goes after meeting safety requirements.
- Clothes and accessories made from protective fabric. It has UV 50+ protection which lasts the lifetime of the item.
- The fabric has embedded zinc oxide (ZnO) which protects from UV radiation. Zinc oxide is a mineral compound which blocks UAV and UVB rays.
- Clothes made of ZnO SUNTECT fabric provide support for the skin such as bacteria balancing and odor fade-out.
- Coolibar clothes are light, flattering, breathable, and cozy
Attention! When you choose Coolibar’s products, do not forget to check the brand name and logo on the item and the sun protection sign. It must be fulfilled by the most prominent online retailer. The positive feedback under seller products is essential too.
The Safety Comes First
You know that the sun can bring the warmth and comfort. If we are not careful, we can get suntan and sunburn at least as the reminder what the sun can do.
Moderation is the key but what you can do if you want to spend time outdoors and not worry about consequences at the beautiful and sunny day?
Prevention and protection are best tools to have peace of mind. The damage to the skin from the sunburn can lead to various problems. One of them is cancer which can darken the sky and lead to another side of the rainbow. I know that there is no poetry around when skin damaged by the sun radiation.
Let’s Protect Ourselves
To protect ourselves let’s wear clothing which blocks damaging UV rays. Coolibar company produces
- SPF clothing
- Sun protective hats
- Sun protective swimwear
- Sun protective umbrellas
- Sun protective sunglasses
- Sun protective clothing
- Sunscreens and sunblocks
The fabric, made by Coolibar, has Ultraviolet Protection Factor(UPF). When you see the UPF 50+ on the material, it means that 1/50 of the ultraviolet radiation reaches fabric.
Coolibar products are UPF 50+. It is a 98 percent of protection against solar radiation.
Besides it, products made from ZnO SUNTECT fabric are breathable, durable, and remarkably lightweight.
Types Of ZnO SUNTECT Fabric
Lite SUNTECT blocks sun rays with embedded titanium dioxide(TiO2) in fabric microfibers. The material made of 100 percent nylon fibers. It feels like the soft cotton. Lite SUNTECT fabric will keep you cool and protected from the sun damaging rays.
ZnO SUNTECT contains millions of small zinc oxide particles in the fabric. It will stay embedded during the lifetime of the garment. Zinc oxide blocks sun rays and provides health benefits to the skin. T-shirts with short or long sleeves, sun wraps, hoodies, tunic dresses made of ZnO SUNTEC fabric.
Knit SUNTECT made of unique nylon fibers which provide the feeling as you wear the finest cotton product. This knit SUNTECT material dries three times faster than cotton thanks to the unique proprietary technology. You will feel cool and comfortable.
Aqua SUNTECT fabric designed for swimwear and is remarkably lighter compared with other brands. It dries fast resisting to chlorine and saltwater. The material breathes and lets you feel cool even on the hot day.
Dri SUNTECT fabric manufactured from ultra-soft polyester microfibers. It lets to dry fast leaving skin protected with UVA and UVB titanium dioxide blockers.
All these fabrics provide UV50+ protection against damaging sun rays.
Lets Check More Of Coolibar’s Production
Coolibar Women’s Oceanside Tunic Dress
Material: Cotton and bamboo blend with the touch of spandex
Benefits Of Coolibar Women’s Oceanside Tunic Dress
- This dress will fit at any occasion because it has a classic style. Feminine notch neckline looks elegant and protects the delicate area from sun rays.
- The dress made of ZnO SUNTECT fabric which provides the UV50+protection from sun rays.
- The fabric is light and breathable what keeps you at easy on hot summer days.
- You can take this dress when traveling and you will not have trouble with wrinkles.
- There are plenty of colors to choose which you like best. The dress quality will be the same despite color preference.
- You can wear this dress with leggings or just plain because the length is just above the knees.
- Taking care of the dress is comfortable. Washing in the cold water and without drying it will conveniently serve you as the high-quality item.
The Coolibar company thought about men too. Children are not exception ever.
Coolibar Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
Item name: Coolibar men’s long sleeve t-shirt
Material: cotton and bamboo blend with the touch of spandex
Benefits Of Coolibar Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- This long sleeve t-shirt made of ZnO SUNTECT fabric
- It contains embedded zinc oxide and has UV50+ protection against damaging sun rays
- The item is super light, soft and durable
- The skin can breathe thanks to the proprietary technology of the fabric easily
- You do not need fuss with this t-shirt. Just wash in the machine with cold water and tumble dry.
Why Get This Coolibar Product?
- Plain t-shirts do not offer sun protection. People who like outdoors or work outside will benefit from Coolibar products. All items have UV 50+ protection against the sun.
- There are no jokes when health is concerned. Zinc oxide embedded in t-shirt block sun rays at the 98 percent range. It means that you will be safe as long you wear the hat and long sleeves.
- The t-shirt is comfortable, light and cooling
- The fabric ensures durability and quality during a lifetime of the product.
- The sun protection lasts all time till you wear Coolibar’s products.
- The long sleeve t-shirt is good camping, walking outdoors, working on the farm, fishing or camping. It seems that this fabric keeps mosquitoes away.
The Coolibar company offers the colorful array of items which protect you from the sun harmful kisses. Hats, sunblocks, swimwear, seaside hoodies, beach cover-ups, various t-shirts, swim capris, sun shawls will keep you safe, comfortable, and stylish.
Nobody at these days will argue that sun brings only benefits such as the production of the vitamin D. Of course, people who live in northern latitudes and have shorter and darker days do not face the sun danger as people who live in the southern climate.
For example, Australians produce three times more of vitamin D compared with the people in the United States.
According to Dr. Mercola, the prominent health professional, the vitamin D can cut the risk of cancer by as much 60 percent. It means that we need sun.
UVB rays help produce vitamin D. UVA rays tend to damage skin wrinkling, photoaging, and triggering cancer.
We can catch UVB rays from the sun at noon then concentration is highest. Remember Dr. M. Oz? In morning and evening, UVB rays are low, and it is not enough to produce the vitamin D. UVA rays, contrary, are active the whole day. It is the reason why do we need sun protective clothing when we are all day long outdoors.
UVB rays are suitable for the production of vitamin D. The best time is noon when the concentration of UVB rays is highest. The time between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. is safest and best to get vitamin D. Any additional exposure will bring harm and damage to your skin.
UVA rays are harmful. If you want to avoid them, the sun protective clothing will solve all problems associated with the sun exposure.
It means that you can get benefits from the sun and be protected at the same time with Coolibar sun protective clothing. The moderation is the key to the well-being. Exposure to UVB rays for a short time with the intention to get vitamin D at the noon and protection with right clothing from Coolibar during all day will give you peace of mind and will keep you safe and sound.