ReMyte is a liquid pico-ionic formula containing 12 picometer- sized minerals. These minerals are boron, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, potassium, selenium, sodium, and zinc. ReMyte minerals absorbed at the cellular level. Benefits of ReMyte are enormous.
These minerals complete the whole formula called the ReMyte. Minerals play a vital role in the body’s metabolism. They are cofactors and facilitators for enzymes which participate in the body’s metabolic processes.
Why Do We Need These Minerals?
We do not get minerals from food. It does not matter if you are vegan or vegetarian or you eat the meat every day. The soil for plants does not carry enough minerals anymore. The soil depleted. When we eat processed food, plenty of sweets, we lose minerals along the way.
Water does not have minerals because filtration removes many toxins and heavy metals together with vital minerals.
ReMyte Benefits are Complex of Mineral Traits
All minerals play an essential role in our body. Let’s take a look at the ReMyte’s mineral list.
- Boron improves Calcium absorption
- Boron interfaces with magnesium and vitamin D to maintain bone density.
- Boron helps to increase and strengthen muscle mass at the same time decreasing fat in the body.
- Boron helps bone marrow and the bone structure.
- Boron helps to convert thyroid hormone T4 to active hormone T3.
- Boron assists in the production of the hormone estrogen.
- Boron is used for fluoride elimination
- Boron helps keep up with the elasticity and structure of cells membranes.
- Boron enhances calcium absorption.
- Calcium participates in the strengthening and developing bones and teeth.
- Calcium helps transmit impulses in nerves, muscles.
- Calcium plays a significant role in blood clotting.
- Chromium works for lowering cholesterol.
- Chromium intensifies insulin activity.
- Chromium has connections in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, and lipid.
Cooper is the principal participant in the metabolism of the amino acid tyrosine. Tyrosine is the precursor of the thyroxine (T4), thyroid hormone.
- Cooper participates in the formation of white and red blood cells.
- Cooper is in antibodies.
- Cooper is a part of enzymes.
Iodine is a constituent in the formula for T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. It means that without iodine the thyroid gland can not function.
Magnesium is a must to have mineral for everybody who wants to enjoy a balanced life. Magnesium participates in the activity of more as 700 enzymes systems. Besides, there are magnesium benefits:
- Magnesium deals with nerve conduction.
- Magnesium prevents calcium from influencing enormous nerve firing.
- Magnesium relaxes muscles.
- Magnesium regulates iron channels for other essential electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, and calcium.
- Magnesium participates in the activity of enzyme ATP ( adenosine triphosphate).
- Magnesium helps integrate proteins in the human body.
- Magnesium is vital for heart and bones
Manganese is necessary for the body in the same way as all minerals are essential for us.
- Manganese participates in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Manganese helps in the production of T4 thyroid hormone.
- Manganese participates in the production of collagen in bones, cartilage, and skin.
- Manganese is cofactors in enzyme systems.
- Manganese participates in the Kreb’s cycle.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD), antioxidant against free radicals depends on Manganese.
- Manganese interacts with fluoride making this poison less available and absorbed by the body.
- Molybdenum participates in enzyme systems helping detoxify harmful substances, such as sulfur in smog or sulfite in wine.
- Molybdenum helps deal with acetaldehyde, which is converted thanks to enzyme aldehyde oxidase into acetic acid. The acetic acid is a harmless chemical which is removed from the body naturally. Acetaldehyde cannot be withdrawn from the body.
- Molybdenum participates in the activity of iron.
- Molybdenum is involved in thyroid life.
- Molybdenum is essential breaking down homocysteine and cysteine. These amino acids contain sulfur.
- Molybdenum can be used for treating male impotence, mental imbalance, depression, and hair loss.
Potassium is third by abundance mineral in the human body. Calcium takes first place, and phosphorus is in the second place.
- Electrical impulses in muscle and nerve cells depend on potassium.
- Potassium participates in the metabolism of sugar.
- Potassium is electrolyte essential for PH balance and fluid retention.
- Potassium activates various enzymes.
- Selenium is a part of glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant.
- Selenium helps in the production of T4( thyroxine)
- Selenium participates converting T4 to T3. Without Selenium, hypothyroidism can occur.
- Selenium is the cofactor of few enzyme systems which are necessary for proper thyroid function.
- Selenium and iodine have relationships with each other. They balance each other.
Sodium now is blamed for high blood pressure. Unfortunately, it is not the case. Plain salt without minerals, the white one and used in excess does not bring any benefits. Salt, a natural one as Himalayan or Celtic Sea salt is full of minerals. These minerals came from nature because these salts are excavated and brought to the market from nature — no bleaching or stripping of vital minerals.
- Sodium is vital for adrenal glands.
- Sodium is critical for water regulation.
- Sodium is essential for conduction of nerves and muscles.
- Sodium is a member of the team working together with potassium and magnesium.
- Zinc is the cofactor in enzymes which participate in the body’s metabolism.
- There are activities where zinc is involved:
- Zinc helps in the wound healing
- Zinc is involved in fatty acid and prostaglandin metabolism.
- Zinc involved in vitamin’s A metabolism.
- Zinc participates in cell membrane stabilization.
- Zinc is vital for sensory functions.
- Zinc participates in cellular and antibody activities.
- Zinc helps in blood formation.
- Zinc is vital for growth in all phases of human life.
- Zinc participates in sex hormones regulation.
- Zinc is part of big free radicals protection picture.
- Zinc acts as the inhibitor in the intestinal absorption of heavy metals.
- Zinc helps in the regulation of brain neurotransmitters.
- Zinc participates in the synthesis of thyroid hormones: T4 and T3.
The Dosage of ReMyte
The dosage of ReMyte for adults is 3/4 teaspoon twice a day. People who are sensitive to supplements or have been chronically ill may start with 5-10 drops a day adding five drops every week.
Some people can experience symptoms of detox. Minerals in ReMyte are low potency. People will never overdose when they are following guidelines from Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D., creator of ReMyte.
According to Dr. Carolyn Dean, the best way to get ReMyte benefits is to add the supplement to drinking water and sip it all day. Cells will be continuously replenished and not overwhelmed with minerals.
ReMyte electrolytes for brain performance
According to Dr. Carolyn Dean, electrolytes are ionic conductors of electric current in the body. Without proper electrolytes, the brain cannot initiate electrical impulses. Why? Nerve cells need proper communication. It happens using electric impulses. The right amount of electrolytes helps to do that.
ReMyte will balance the electrolytes in the body’s system. The complete 100 percent absorption at the celluliar level lets the body get the best aid from this formula.
ReMyte is the pico-ionic liquid which goes straight to cells. ReMyte contains twelve vital minerals. Benefits of ReMyte bring advantage to all individuals who would like to take care of ourselves.
We do not get enough of these minerals with food or water. Our body does not produce them. When the body lacks nutrients, metabolism is thrown off balance. Chronic diseases occur. Various unpleasant conditions start to bother us.
Replenishing body with vital minerals from ReMyte would help us to be in the best shape as possible.
- ReMyte supports and balances thyroid.
- ReMyte enhances the performance of ReMag.
- ReMyte balances the activity of enzyme systems which are dependent on minerals.
ReMyte minerals are 100 percent absorbed. Minerals go straight to the cell. The body will adjust how much minerals do you need. People are different in the way of lacking minerals. It means that individuals will have different effects. Some people can feel energized. Some people feel the effects of detoxification. It depends on the body, how much it lacks or overdosed with other minerals.
For example, if you use calcium gluconate which is absorbed just 20 percent and the rest of calcium accumulates in soft tissues, you will experience detox reaction. After usage of ReMyte, you will find out that the Benefits of ReMyte are enormous. Dr. Carolyn Dean quit using her thyroid medication after being on ReMyte for the longest time.
How about you? Did you try products from Dr. Carolyn Dean?