Does a macrobiotic diet work? Yes, it works — there a few conditions before starting any diet. At first, you need to share your plans regarding any radical changes with the knowledgeable health practitioner. Second, you must stick to the diet and do not jump if everything does not work for you so fast as you would like to be.
What Does It Mean to Be Healthy?
Health is a complex system which depends on many factors. These factors influence our ability to be well or be thrown off balance.
Genetics, environment, and lifestyle can be influential and make an enormous impact on us.
The food is the source of nutrients. We must consume rich food with vitamins, enzymes, proteins, amino acids, minerals, and so on. The body is a complex mechanism. It is not a car. It requires more like the change of fuel or pierced tire. Hundreds of enzymes participate in the body’s metabolism. Minerals are co-factors in many enzyme systems.
We can not live productively lives if we do not give the body enough nutritious food.
Why Are People Sick?
According to Katsuzo Nishi, creator of Nishi System of Health Engineering, people are sick because they do not live according to laws of Universe. I wonder if you thought about it? There is no reason to bring numbers of unhealthy and unhappy people. Only in the United States of America, people used staggering amounts of pills. What does it tell us? Something is wrong. Look around and tell me how many people laugh just without reason as children do?
I do not know the primary cause, but I am aware that our lifestyle influences the quality of life. Take an in-depth look at yourself. When were you last time happy? When you told yourself what everything is alright and I do well. If it happened, congratulations. However, there are not many positive examples.
I wish that all people would be content with their lives forever. How to do it? Start from ourselves.
Consider what do you put in your mouth, how long and how healthy you sleep. Do you exercise? You do not need to run in the Boston marathon, but the movement is the foundation of the flexible body.
Why Macrobiotic Diet?
Macrobiotic diet provides you energy and all vital nutrients. You do not need to stuff yourself with the food as the turkey was stuffed on the Thanksgiving day. Moderation is the requirement if you want to feel well.
Bad food poisons you. Processed food does not have life energy. Look at animals. Elephants and horses are potent animals because they consume fresh food.
It is known that it is enough for one generation to become obese if they consume unhealthy food.
How Does Macrobiotic Diet Work?
Macrobiotic diet provides energy and all vital nutrients. When you eat unprocessed, raw or slightly steamed food, you get all power from plants, seeds, and nuts. Organic meat works for us too because it does not have toxins and antibiotics.
Macrobiotic diet makes our minds sharp and bodies light. Macrobiotic diet does not tell us what meat is wrong. Macrobiotic diet points us how to balance products and how to get the most of the profit from them.
Requirements of Macrobiotic Diet
Healthy food has energy inside. Preparation and balance of ingredients are vital for the quality of food.
Katsuzo Nishi recommends these rules of macrobiotic diet:
- Do not use processed products. Prepare food at home using organic and natural ingredients
- Grain and rice must take 50-60 percent of your diet
- Fruits and vegetables must be on your menu, making 25-30 percent
- Beans, legumes, and peas can take 5-10 percent of your daily food intake
- Soups with grains and vegetables must take off 5 to 10 percent of the regular menu
- Fish, nuts, and seeds can have 5-10 percent in your daily list
- Meat, dairy products, eggs must be eaten just on special occasions
- Soda drinks, coffee, black tea must be used in consideration. Green tea, coffee from grains, herb tea, is advisable and recommended to drink
- When you prepare food, do not fry it. Use steam or boiling methods to preserve vital nutrients.
- Limit the usage of potato, tomatoes, eggplants
- Bake the bread from whole grain. Do not eat white food.
- Chew consistently. Every bite of food must be eaten at least 50 times
- Get up from the table when you are still hungry. You will feel fulfillment later because the stomach gives signals to the brain after the half-hour when digestion starts.
You see that the macrobiotic diet is not a complicated thing. There are no fancy ingredients or expensive tools to prepare food. I think that everything simple is genial and works for us.
Ingredients of macrobiotic diet do not cost a lot. You can save money along the way of being balanced and well because you will have the energy for your projects or just for your everyday life.
If you have questions, please leave a comment below.