The fresh and clean breeze of air is a necessity and mandatory. We can live for a while without food or water, but we cannot survive without air. Civilization brings convenience together with consequences. The polluted air can be found anywhere together with toxic water and food. Top air purifiers can help avoid problems. Do you wonder if you can expect some harm from your surroundings?
Let’s check out
Usually; the indoor air quality is worse compared with outdoor. It would be seen the opposite, would not?
We have plenty of pollution outdoors, such as cars, factories. Fortunately, we have helpers around. What do they are? Sun helps plants to convert carbon dioxide to oxygen, winds, which blow away toxic fumes, thunderstorms and lightening disperse harmful particles and freshen up the air with ozone.
Living quarters can suffer more. Not everybody wants or can open windows to let fresh air come in. Not everybody lives close to the park, river or meadow. Plenty of people live in apartments, especially in big megapolises such as New York or Los Angeles. Besides heavy traffic, there are plenty of subjects which could affect our health. These factors are:
- Glue from composite wood furniture
- House cleaning supplies
Nowadays people spend most time indoors. They work long hours in offices or factories or at home. Working conditions can be harmful too. Not so many of us go to walk, except walking dogs because we obliged to do it.
There are standard and straightforward suggestions on how to avoid contact with harmful substances from the air:
- Skip using air fresheners
- Change bedding often
- Vacuum constantly
- Do not smoke indoors or at all. Do you know that tobacco smoke contains more as 7,000 chemicals? It is not a Havanna cigar. Commercially produced smoking items are full of hard to pronounce names. I wonder if they have natural tobacco at all?
- Clean house meticulously
- Take care of the HVAC system regularly
- Use HEPA filters for air filtration
Taking preventative measures and using air purifiers will let you avoid risks and problems associated with air pollution.
Asthma, allergies, lung, and cardiovascular diseases can be pushed away if we would take care of ourselves.
What Do You Need To Know Buying Air Purifier?
Think about what kind of contaminants you would like to remove from your living area?
Efficiency and Type of Filter
The ability and type of filter will let capture various particles from the size of fewer than o.3 microns and bigger as 5 microns.
There are four types of air filters:
- Activated Carbon Filters
- HEPA Filtration
- Ultraviolet Light Air Purifiers
- Ionic Filters
The HEPA filter is perfect for mold, pet dander, pollen, bacteria, and dust mites.
Ionizer, Ultraviolet Air Purifier or Activated Carbon filters will catch chemical fumes, smokes of cigarette, and viruses
The clean air delivery rate (CADR) will show you how the air purifier is efficient filtering air through the device. The higher the CADR rate is, the more powerful and useful is the air purifier.
How is loud your device? If you want to use regularly air purifier, choose a quiet one. It would be pricier more compared with cheap tools, but you will have the peace of mind and the body.
Most of the air purifiers pull air from all side. You need to leave open space.
If you want rid of second smoke, it is best to place the device on the table or the counter.
For bacterias, viruses, and other particles keep the air purifier on the floor because contaminants tend to flow low to the ground.
Are You Ready to See Top Rated Air Purifiers?
Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier
This small but not light device will protect you and your loved ones from smoke, odors such as wildfires, and contaminants. It will help you to have fresh air around without bed smells if something unexpected happens. Do you know when somebody burns leaves and wind blow in your way, the smell can linger for a long time?
Item weight: 6.61 pounds
Item model number: LV-h132
Benefits of Levoit LV-H132 Air Purifier
- The air purifier has three filtration stages: Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, and Activated Carbon Filter. It lets to remove most of all particles which bother you. This cute device will tackle 99.97 percent of odors and particles.
- The air purifier is ozone- free
- The device is safe to use during night and 24/7
- Filters last mostly six months
- At night you can turn off the light on the air purifier or leave on
- If you have plenty of the dust in the room, the device will clean air for you. You need to clean off the intake area often.
- The device serves for 86 square feet. If you have a bigger room, you need to purchase other equipment
- If somebody smokes inside, the odor will be removed from the air, but the furniture and carpets will contain smoke.
- If you use the device on the high speed is noisy. However, the low rate does not interrupt the sleep.
- You can not use the air purifier in the bathroom because it is not waterproof
Levoit LV-H132 does the excellent air-purifying job in the small room. The device works quietly without bothering you. You need to leave space around Levoit that it could have easy access to the air. Cat people are glad that they do not feel any odor from the litter box. Pet dander, pollen, mold spores, cigarette smoke, fumes from wildfire get caught and purified by Levoit. If you have dirty air around, you can keep Levoit running 24/7 and change more often filters.
PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
PureZone air purifier cleans the air removing dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, viruses, bacteria, germs, and fungi. The device works quietly without disturbing your sleep.
Item weight: 8.45 pounds
Manufacturer: Pure Enrichment
Item model number: PEAIRPLG
Pros of PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Filter
- The device works simultaneously using the HEPA filter and UV-C Light
- You can use an automatic timer for setting hours
- The fan has three speeds for your convenience. Low, medium and high levels of speed accommodate needs of your surroundings
- The filter reset indicator will let you know when its time to change the filter
- The air purifier removes odors from cats and dogs. If you have more as one dog, you know what I mean.
- The device is secure for you to set up and use
- The PureZone has an elegant design
- You can set the timer for two, four, or eight hours. If you wish, you can use the air purifier continuously
- Filters last about six months depending on the quality of the air
- The device does produce soft and hushing quiet sound
- The customer support is helpful
- The warranty is five years long
- The air purifier cannot serve more as 300 square feets
- The device has a weak fan, not suitable for large rooms
- For some customers, the device did not change air quality
PureZone 3-in-1 pure HEPA air purifier cleans the air from many nasty things such as pollen, fungi, viruses, bacteria, dust mites, and odors. The device has simple settings and works quietly that lets you rest at night. Elegant design, decent performance removing harmful substances from your household, and excellent customer service if you need to ask something show that the PureZone is worthy of investing.
GermGuardian Air Purifier
GermGuardian air purifier performs a great job protecting you and your loved ones from 99.7 percent allergens. Dust mites, pollen, and pet dander included too. The air purifier contains added antimicrobial agent, named Pet Pure. It protects from allergens and many clouds of smoke.
Item weight: 13.4 pounds
Manufacturer: Guardian Technologies
Item model number: AC5250PT
Benefits of GermGuardian Air Purifier
- Air purifier comes with HEPA filter and PetPure Treatment filter. If you have pets in the house, it will protect you from pet dander, dust mites, mold, and mildew.
- UV-C Light technology keeps you and your family safe from viruses, bacteria, and germs.
- GermGuardian Air Purifier protects from allergies, providing clean and fresh air.
- The timer feature will let you pick the best time for purifying air according to your needs. It needs to be set up daily.
- The device will let you know when you need to change the filter. You can vacuum the filter once a month and replace after one year. Of course, it depends on the number of allergens and incoming smokes such as cigarettes or odors from the kitchen.
- The device is designed to run 24/7.
- The device works quietly on the lowest setting. You can sleep without disturbance.
- The air purifier is easy to set up and to use.
- The warranty for the GermGuardian air purifier is five years. It is enough for the device because buying additional warranty the cost will be higher and not worthy of it.
- Sometimes the new device produces the plastic smell when it starts to work in the beginning. If you will turn on the UV light and run the unit for 24-48 hours, the odor will disappear.
- The air purifier is sensitive to power spikes. If you want to save money on UV bulbs, you get surge protectors for each unit depending on how many of them do you have.
The GermGuardian air purifier does good job cleaning air for you, your family, and your furry friends. If you have animals in your house, you will be pleased how this unit helps with allergies and the removal of the odor. The timer feature will provide comfort when you want to set a particular time for air cleaning in your house. Your allergies, asthma, sinus, or sore throat problems will ease or will disappear after constant usage.
Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier
Winix air filter comes with HEPA filter, PlasmaWave filter which captures odors, allergens, and chemical vapors, and Smart Sensor for indicating air cleanliness.
Item weight:18 pounds
Item model number:5300-2
Benefits of Winix 5300-2 Air Purifier
- The air purifier makes a difference in air quality removing allergens, pollen, viruses, germs, mold spores
- You will not see high spikes in the utility bill if you run air purifier 24/7
- The air purifier suitable for 360 square feet area
- The device works quietly and efficiently purifying the air
- The unit is light and has a hand handle to carry it
- The Smart Sensor checks the air quality for you. If air cleanness changes, the light will turn from the blue to red. The unit will start to purify the air for you.
- You can rid of marijuana odors in the house using Winix air purifier
- The air purifier comes with extra filters and catches plenty of pet hair. You need to vacuum the filter often if you have many furry animals.
- You can turn the night button for sleep time. The unit senses the dark and turns off blue light for you.
- Customer service does not provide sincere support
- The unit does not have remote control
- Some of the customers experienced the noise coming from the unit when it starts to work in the beginning. The filter was on auto setting.
The Winix 5300-2 Air purifier will clean air working quietly and efficiently. The Smart Sensor detects changes in air and prompts air purifier to do his job. You can have peace of mind when marijuana and cigarette smokers are around. Pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and germs will be removed from the air using Winix air purifier. Customers love this product because it does his job.
BlueAir Blue Pure 211+Air Purifier
Blue Pure 211+air purifier will provide you air free from allergens, dust, mold, smoke, pollen, and pet dander. The active carbon filter will remove smoke, pet, or cooking odors. The air purifier provides service for large rooms between 400 and 600 square feet.
Item weight: 13 pounds
Item model number: 211PACF100711
Benefits of BlueAir Blue Pure 211+Air Purifier
The device works quietly at the low setting
The elegant design pleases eyes and looks great
- The unit is easy to set up and to operate it
- Touch controls let you pick the wanted speed
- Pre-filters catch dust, pollen, hair, and other allergens before it passes HEPA filter
- You can wash pre-filters without changing them
- The fan has three speeds and takes air in from all sides of a device.
- The air quality improves momentarily, after few hours of usage
- The air purifier is perfect for those with allergies and sensitive to the odors of smoke or stale air. Individuals got rid of allergy medications after using BlueAir air purifier
- The air purifier is powerful and useful working 24/7 in high mode
- The device is energy star certified and has a long power cord
- The device does not have integration with smart home systems such as Alexa.
- The unit is large and does not have wheels
- Filters are on the pricey side
- The air purifier does not have the timer for setting up the time
- The filter catches dust fast, and you need to vacuum pre-filter frequently
- Primary particle filter can cost around 100 bucks if you need to change it
- You need to keep the air purifier away from walls because it sucks in the air from all sides
BlueAir Blue Pure 211+Air Purifier is the dominant device which cleans air pollutants for you. Pre-filters will save you money protecting expensive HEPA filter from incoming particles such as hair, pet dander, pollen. You can wash prefilters often. It is easy. The Hepa filter and activated carbon filter will serve you longer thanks to prefilters.
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
Honeywell True HEPA allergen remover does a good job getting rid of allergens and air pollutants in areas significant as 465 square feet. Features such as four air cleaning levels, air circulation five times per hour let stand out this air purifier from other devices.
Item weight: 21 pound
Item model number: HPA300
Benefits of Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
- The device works quietly
- The air filter is good quality and cleans the air for you from contaminants
- The price for the air filter is best in the market compared with other the same type filters
- The filtration is double with extra chick activated carbon and HEPA filters
- The air purifier has four levels to set the speed and modes of air purification
- The unit makes the room slightly warmer for you
- The unit needs open floor space to work
- The air purifier uses more of electricity compared with GermGuardian
- You need to adjust front cover properly using tabs to tuck in edges of charcoal filter
- There is no automatic filtration
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA allergen remover provides relief for people suffering from chronic allergies, sinusitis, mold, rancid odor. Allergy setting lets refresh air during the night. Four air cleaning levels let you choose the best option according to your needs.
InvisiClean Aura Air Purifier
InvisiClean Air purifier contains activated carbon, HEPA filter, Ionizer, and UV-C Light. It lets you breathe clean and fresh air after purification. Four levels of cleaning ensure that 99.7 percent of air particles will be captured up to 0.3 microns in size. The device has the direct current(DC) motor, which delivers the double amount of air using twice less of electricity.
Item weight: 10.55 pounds
Item model number: IC-5018
Benefits of InvisiClean Aura Air Purifier
- The device removes odors for you
- The air purifier can serve efficiently for rooms of size 300 square feet
- The device is ozone-safe
- Four types of fan speed let you choose the best option for your needs. The lowest mode consumes 3 watts of electricity and Turbo mode uses 47 watts
- The device looks stylish and sleek
- The air purifier is easy to set up and use it
For some individuals, the unit is the little bit noisy. However, come with different levels of hearing.
InvisiClean Aura Air purifier provides decent service cleaning ait from pollutants. You will be surprised how this device looks beautiful and how it performs its job quietly. Four levels of settings let you choose the level of speed. Activated carbon filter, HEPA filter, Ionizer, and UV-C Light protects you from various allergens and contaminants.
Air Purifier- Oregon Scientific Air Cleaner
Air purifier-Oregon Scientific air cleaner contains three types of air purification: HEPA filter, Activated Carbon filter, and UVC Light. You will get rid of 99.7 percent of particles as little as o.3 microns. The air purifier takes in the air for cleaning from four sides around a device.
Item weight: 7 pounds
Manufacturer: Oregon Scientific
Benefits of Air Purifier-Oregon Scientific Air Cleaner
- The device has energy star certification
- Filters for replacement are relatively cheap: around 16 dollars
- You can place a device in your bedroom. It works quietly
- The unit is light, and it is easy for you to move it from room to room
- It saves space in the place
- The device is easy to set up and use. The manual comes together with the air purifier
- The unit covers less as 250 square feet of room
- The device can work 24/7 without the timer
- Three-speed options let you choose the best choice for your needs
The device does not have an ionizer
The air purifier helps with seasonal allergies and other contaminants such as mold, dust, pollen, or pet dander. The device is stylish, works quietly, and removes odors. Filters last at least six months depending on the air pollution. Customers happy with this device because it performs the job without tricks and interruptions.
AeraMax 300 Large Room Air Purifier
AeraMax 300 large room air purifier performs an excellent job catching viruses. How about that? Who needs these nasty things which do not make any good in our bodies? The device provides service for the area as large as 300 square feet.
Item weight: 12.5 pounds
Item model number: 9320501
Benefits of AreaMax 300
- The air purifier contains a True Hepa filter which catches and destroys 99.7 particles from the air as small as 0.3 microns.
- The sensor detects the level of air pollution. Interestingly, it can detect the odor of hand sanitizer. How about that?
- Dust mites, pollen, allergens, viruses, ragweed, mold spores, and cigarette smoke disappear from your household using Area Safe antimicrobial treatment
- The unit helps you with asthma& allergies
- Filter change indicator shows you when its time to remove the old filter and install a new one
- Four-speed fan lets you choose the best option for your needs
- The unit contains Activated Carbon and True HEPA filters
- True HEPA filter lasts the whole year. Carbon filters you need to a change every three months depending on air pollution
- The air purifier AeraMax runs 24/7 and works quietly
- Blue LED’s lights are too bright for some individuals, but you can use a mask when you sleep at night
- Ion generator can cause problems for susceptible people. Fortunately, you can turn OFF and On separately from other AeraMax functions
AeraMax 300 air purifier does a perfect job catching viruses and allergens. The unit can run non stop providing the flow of clean air. Individuals who sensitive to ions can turn the ionizer off. The device is useful and practical for those who want to escape cold and flu and rid from allergens such as pet dander, cigarette smoke, burned food in the oven( just joking), dust mites, pet hair, pollen. The AeraMax air purifier is the efficient device which will bring to your house the peace of mind and clean air to you and your loved ones.
Alen FIT50 Customizable Air Purifier
The Alen FIT50 customizable air purifier provides service for areas large as 900 square feet.
Item weight: 16 pounds
Item model number: Fit50-Pure-Brushed Stainless
Benefits of Alen FIT50 Customizable Air Purifier
- An air purifier removes allergens using HEPA- Pure and Activated Carbon filters
- The air purifier able to remove small amounts of ethanol and pentane using FreshPlus Filter
- WhisperMax technology provides a quiet environment for you at any time when air purifier eliminates contaminants
- You can use ionizer or turn it off
- Automatic sensing feature detects pollutants in the air and turns on fan and filter on higher speed to remove it from your household
- When air is clean, the Alen FIT50 air purifier works on the lowest mode
- Four different filter types allow picking one which best suits your needs. The HEPA-Pure filter is the standard filter. It works for dust, allergens, pet dander, pollen, and mold spores.
- The airflow from Alen FIT50 air purifier streams to the ceiling and flows down taking particle with into device
- The handle on the back of the unit lets you transport the equipment from one place to another
- Lifetime warranty for product and knowledgeable customer service
The device lacks some padding on the bottom. If you have an expensive and soft floor, you must be careful moving the unit around.
Alen FIT50 customizable air purifier is a pricey but worthy device. The air purifier works quietly and removes contaminants from your household covering 900 square feet area. The device comes with a standard HEPA-Pure filter. However, you can choose from three other filters.
Alen FIT50 with Silver Carbon Replacement filter captures VOCs( volatile organic compounds) from household products such as personal care or cleaning items and other pollutants such as mold, pet dander, pollen, cigarette smoke. However, it comes at the extra cost if you want to replace the standard HEPA-Pure filter. You can pick a filter which suits your needs.
Philips Air Purifier 1000
Philips air purifier 1000 comes with True-HEPA filter and removes pollen, dust mites, pet dander, gases, and odors.
Item weight: 14.8 pounds
Item model number: AC1213/40
Benefits of Philips Air Purifier 1000
- AeraSense technology detects pollution of air automatically. It turns machine to the specific mode for removal of pollutants
- The clean air comes from the back. You need to place the air purifier away from the wall or other subjects
- It takes about twenty minutes to remove heavy pollution from your rooms and have clean air around
- You can see the display numbers and color, which show the level of cleanness. The setting one shows fresh air when number twelve and the red color on the ring indicates that there are pollutants around
- Three purification modes are General, Allergen, and NightSense
- The Night Sense mode can dim or turn off lights and lower the fan speed
- The Philips air purifier works quietly that sometimes people do not hear how it works
- The fan has four speeds which ensure what you would get the most efficient removal of pollutants. It adjusts the fan speed to the air quality for you
- Filters are robust, and you can wash them
- You can use an app on your phone to change settings on the air purifier. The app Air Matters works best. You can turn the purifier on with phone too.
- Using app Air Matters, you can evaluate the quality of air indoors
- The messages on display will let you know when you need to change filters
- The Philips air purifier is Energy Star certified and has AHAM evaluation
- The Wi-fi setup can be complicated for some of the individuals who are not technically savvy
- The app comes with ads. If you want to remove ads, you need to pay an extra 99 cents. I think that it is not a big deal, just slightly annoying because the air purifier is not a cheap one.
- The NightSense setting does not have an auto mode
- The air purifier is on the pricey side
The Philips Air Purifier 1000 does a good job removing allergens and pollutants. You can use wi-fi to change settings on your air purifier. Some customers found out that the wi-fi setup can be confusing. However, using the app Air Matters everything works.
The design is elegant and stylish. The setup is easy and comes with the manual. The Philips Air Purifier 1000 works quietly in the bedroom compared with AeraMax brand. However, filters to replace are more expensive. Of course, you can wash the Activated Carbon filter. Wrapping up, the Philips Air Purifier 1000 does an excellent job removing allergens and other pollutants. Besides it, the unit provides flexibility choosing cycles and controlling lights.
Sharp FPA80UW Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
Sharp FPA80UW Plasmacluster ion air purifier releases positively and negatively charged ions which break down microorganisms and odors. This technology works for stinky carpets, fabrics, and draperies. Individuals who allergic have asthma will benefit from Sharp ion air purifier.
Item weight: 17.6 pounds
Item model number: FP-A80UW
Benefits of Sharp Plasmacluster Ion Purifier
- An air purifier removes pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, smoke, germs, bacteria, viruses, fungus, and odors with the help of permanent micro-mesh pre-filter, True HEPA, and Activated Carbon filters.
- The air purifier effectively removes particles and runs 24/7
- You can vacuum filters and use them again
- The air purifier works quietly
- The device has three speeds and automation mode for detecting particles. If you have some dust or smoke around, your air purifier will switch to the higher mode and will remove pollutants.
- The air purifier is dominant on the high speed
- The air purifier made of thin plastic
- Filters are relatively weak, especially pre-filter
- Lights on the front are too bright at night. You can not dim them for night sleep.
- Sometimes dust sensor becomes lazy and does not sense particle
- Lights for the fan speed do not turn off if needed
Sharp FPA80UW Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier removes pollutants and allergens. You will not have trouble with the noise from the device because it works quietly. You will enjoy the clean and fresh air. The air purifier continually pulls the dust and allergens from the air. However, the dust sensor sometimes becomes useless. Filters are costly, around sixty-eight dollars. You need to think that is more important for you: the quiet device or affordable filters.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air purifier uses pre-filter, HEPA, and Activated Carbon filters to clean the air for you from pollutants and allergens. The Air Quality indicator senses particles and shows how your air is clean with the change of colors.
Item weight: 12.79 pounds
Item model number: AP-1512HH
Benefits of Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier
- The air purifier saves energy. When in thirty minutes no pollution detected, the fan automatically stops to shorten your energy bill. If air gets dirty, the unit starts to purify it.
- Auto mode adjusts fan speed according to pollution of air
- The air purifier certified by California EPA Air Resources Board. It means that there is no ozone emission.
- The air purifier comes with included filters. You can vacuum them and save money instead of buying new again.
- The device has a light which warns you about the change of filters
- You can switch off and on the ionizer because it is advisable to use ion cleaning feature when you out of the room.
- The air purifier is a quiet one
- The warranty is for three years
- The air purifier senses air quality fewer times compared with Alen products
- You need to select the air sensor sensitivity manually
- You can feel the smell when you start using the unit for the first time. After a couple of days, the odor disappears.
Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier works just fine but gives up on competitors such as Alen or AeraMax. The air purifier cleans the air, and it is suitable for the medium room of size 528 square feet. The air sensor sometimes does not work correctly and seldom detects particles automatically when you need to clean the air. You need manually set modes for the purifying job. You can do it using the timer for one, four, or eight hours. The design is stylish. Customers love this air purifier because plenty of them have a positive experience. You can check out here:
Biota Bot Air Purifier
Biota Bot Air Purifier removes pollutants and allergens from your household. The device provides seven stages of purification. Activated Carbon, HEPA filters, and Ultraviolet feature purify air efficiently.
Item weight:13.5 pounds
Manufacturer: MamieMac, Inc.
Item model number: MM208
Benefits of Biota Bot Air Purifier
- The control panel is easy to operate and choose functions
- The air purifier does an excellent job removing odors, contaminants, and allergens
- The auto sensor detects dirty air and switches to higher cleaning mode
- You can set the timer according to your needs
- The HEPA filter removes pet dander, pollen, mold spores, textile fibers, airborne allergens
- The activated Carbon filter helps with cigarette or cigar smoke, pet odors, and cooking smells. The filter removes formaldehyde, Xylene, and Benzene
- Ultraviolet feature sterilizes and destroys the molecular structure of RNA and DNR in microbes
- The light on the control panel will flash when filters become dirty
- The air cleaned quickly
- The air purifier runs quietly and smoothly
- The customer service is supportive and knowledgeable
Biota Bot Air Purifier does its job as supposed to be: provide clean air for you. The device works quietly and gives the peace of mind for you when the atmosphere at home is clean and fresh. Seven stages of air purification ensure that people who suffer from allergies, asthma, and smoking will get a relief breathing clean air.
Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier
Whirlpool Whispure air purifier fits for every household who seeks solutions for the clean air. It has excellent features such as cleaning five times per hour of air, working quietly and removing odors and allergens.
Item weight: 22.6 pounds
Item model number: AP51030K
Benefits of Whirlpool Whispure Air Purifier
- The unit is easy to operate
- The longevity of filters depends on air cleanness.
- The air purifier’s usage does not break utility bills
- The unit can run 24/7
- HEPA and Activated Carbon filters purify the air from allergens and contaminants such as fumes from forest fires
- The air purifier works quietly and efficiently
- It is easy to change filters
- The air purifier works for people with pets
- The air purifier occasionally emits high sounds
- The unit takes a lot of space
- The fan cage can wobble if you get a defective item
- The air purifier is not suitable when kids are around. Openings around fan areas are wide enough to stick fingers in or throw cons or small things inside
Whirlpool Whispure Air purifier has simple features which are easy to set up and get benefits from them. The unit works well removing allergens and contaminants. However, in some cases, the fan becomes loose, the air purifier sounds loud, and filter replacements are expensive. The warranty is 5-year extended. If something goes wrong, you can get another item.
Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier
Dyson brand is famous for its achievements and excellence, developing and creating products. The Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link air purifier is not an exception.
Item weight: 8.62 pounds
Item model number: 305571-01
Benefits of Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier
- The Dyson air purifier cleans the air and heats the room in winter. At the summertime, the unit will cool the place for you and will provide the clean air at the same time.
- The HEPA and Activated Carbon filters will clean the air from allergens and contaminants. The HEPA filter removes no less as 99.7 percent of allergens as small as 0.3 microns from your household.
- The air purifier is easy to maintain and operate
- You can choose the option to purify the air without heating or cooling living quarters
- You can control the Dyson air purifier with your phone using the installed Dyson app.
- The device is stylish and quiet and does excellent work for the medium size room, about 300 square feet.
- The air purifier has the option to oscillate from left to right. You can adjust to your needs, especially in the bedroom.
- You can schedule a time for heating or cooling.
- The HEPA filter changes every year if you run the device twelve hours per day.
- You can connect Dyson air purifier with Alexa and incorporate into a smart home
- The device comes with a remote control which can be attached to the top with a magnet. Using the app, you can switch on and off and change modes everywhere where the wi-fi works.
- The Dyson air purifier is on the pricey side
- The app is not compatible with iOS. You can not use the iPad for home automatization controls
- Filters are expensive, about seventy dollars per year. You can not wash filters. They are not reusable.
Dyson Pure Hot Cool Link Air Purifier is an excellent product which performs without faults. The triple function lets you use a device for various reasons such as cooling, heating, and air cleaning. The tool removes allergens and contaminants. People who have cats or dogs and suffer from allergies feel the difference after using Dyson air purifier.
Final words for Top Air Purifiers 2018
There is no doubt that air purifiers improve quality of life indoors and provide safety from various allergens and pollutants.
Manufacturers sense this need and offer the whole array of different options from cheap but dependable items to expensive air purifiers with the last touches of technology.
According to Consumer Reports, the best air purifier for large rooms is BlueAir Blue Pure 211. This device does excellent work removing dust, pollen, smoke in a fast manner. The unit works quietly at the lowest speed. Maintenance costs are relatively high for filters and annual operating.
The second one is the Honeywell HPA300. This device works efficiently removing allergens such as dust mites, smoke, and pollen. Honeywell HPA300 is one of the quietest air purifiers functioning at its highest speed. The air purifier is easy to operate and maintain. The carrying handle and programmable timer are beneficial features making usage more convenient.
How to choose the best air purifier?
There are criteria to consider:
- Effectiveness: How many contaminants does air purifier destroy?
- Maintenance and operating cost: the price of filters, how long do they last, and how easy to maintain the air purifier?
- The unit price. How much are you willing to spend on the device?
There is no 100 percent guarantee that the air purifier will work for ages. However, expensive models such as Alen’s air purifiers provide beneficial value for consumers.
Clean air is vital to our health. Allergies will not bring any benefits. I understand that we need to be thankful for any air, but if it is possible, it is better to enjoy air without additional particles and chemicals. Happily, we do not have Spaceballs around who wanted to suck air. In this case, we would need to ask for help from Captain Lone Starr.
Do you have questions or comments regarding best air purifiers? Please leave a comment below. I would be glad to hear from you.