The magnesium review will give the information about the vital for our lives mineral, found in nature. It is a pure alkaline mineral used hundred years ago. The body contains 4-6 tsp of magnesium. Our bodies constantly need this mineral because we do not get it enough from food and beverages.
Dr. Carolyn Dean in her book The Magnesium Miracle mentions the Senate document. This particular document no.264 written in 1936.
The alarming fact is that foods ( fruits, vegetables, and grains) now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain minerals are starving us- no matter how much of them we eat.
No man today can eat enough fruits and vegetables to supply his stomach with the mineral salts he requires for perfect health because his stomach isn’t big enough to hold them! And we are turning into a nation of big stomachs.
-From the 74th Congress, 2nd session,1936
Do you think that the situation changed for the best? You do not need to go through statistics, but you can visit any mall or fast food chain and see how many people are obese. There are more reasons why people gain weight, but the fact that we do not get vital nutrients with food is a scary fact. The magnesium review will show you why we need magnesium so sorry.
Why Do We need Magnesium?
Magnesium is a mineral which plays a vital role in our bodies. Without magnesium, we would be stressed, weak, and unhealthy.
You would ask why do not take magnesium supplements? Nobody talks on mainstream media about the importance of minerals. It does not attract the broad audience. Why? Most of us do not value our health. We start to think when something happens such as heart failure, panic attacks, asthma or diabetes. We scratch our heads and run for advice from doctors.
The Magnesium review from Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. The Magnesium Miracle explains why we need magnesium so badly.
There are conditions which require magnesium.
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Bowel dysfunctions
- Blood clots
- Removal of toxins
- Heart problems
- Sleeping problems such as insomnia
- Kidney disease
- Muscle pain
- Nerve dysfunctions
- Obstetrical and gynecological issues
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Tooth decay
Dr. Carolyn Dean in her book The Magnesium Miraclementions that some of the drugs deplete magnesium and make the situation worse.
The Magnesium Review: Best Qualities of Magnesium
Magnesium plays a significant role in the life of the cell and complete body. Magnesium participates in the development of chlorophyll. Besides it, there are more important activities where the magnesium plays the vital role.
- Magnesium participates in the activity of enzymes. Magnesium has the close relationship with enzymes. Without magnesium, enzymes could not work properly. Enzymes are protein molecules which stimulate chemical reactions in the body.
- Production and transportation of energy. Magnesium helps more as 325 enzymes. One of many reactions in the body is the activation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP acts as the storage for cell’s energy. Without magnesium, the body can not produce and store energy.
- Magnesium influences enzymes and nutrients. These components make modifications to the food which later serves as building material for the body. RNA and DNA rely on magnesium too.
- The electrical transmission between nerves and brain depends on magnesium. Magnesium lets calcium to enter a nerve cell and pushes it back from the cell.
- Muscle relaxation. Magnesium relaxes muscles when calcium contracts the. Both elements are dependent on each other. For example, when spasms occur in blood vessels, hypertension can develop. Magnesium relaxes muscles letting the blood flow freely. Big amounts of calcium and the lack of magnesium cause eye twitches, asthma, the cramping in the uterus and so on.
68 Categories of Magnesium Deficiency
There are 100 factors in 68 categories which can happen when the body lacks magnesium. For example, if we crave for carbohydrates, chocolate, junk food or salt, our bodies may require magnesium. Bowel problems such as colitis, Crohn’s disease, diarrhea, undigested fat in stool and IBS happen when magnesium is insufficient in the body.
Magnesium is a vital mineral which participates in body’s metabolism. Without magnesium, we would lose energy, vitality, and stamina. If we want to feel well, we must eat rich in magnesium food and take supplements. Organic food is the best option. Nuts, seeds are most abundant in magnesium. The best way to get magnesium straight to the cells is to take right magnesium supplements. Our well-being is in our hands. When we are informed about ways how to improve our lives, we can take care of ourselves and live happy lives. I hope that this the magnesium review would help appreciate gifts from nature.