Ibogaine’s pros and cons show that we can not rely on this plant entirely. Yes, it is a great help, but most work lies on humans’ shoulders. Getting rid of addictions requires teamwork.
What is Ibogaine?
Ibogaine is a natural extract from the iboga bush. These bushes grow in West-Central Africa, like Cameron and Gabon.
Ibogaine is a compound taken from the root of the Tabernanthe iboga bush. Previously it was used by the Bwiti religion people in Gabon.
Bwiti shamans believe that iboga bushes have “a living spirit with intelligence and volition.”
According to Peter Frank and Eric Taub in the book Ibogaine Explained, it is the most potent psychedelic.
How does it happen that I never heard about it? I guess that everything comes at the right time. Previously, I thought about why nobody could help people who deal with addictions? There are some obstacles, but solutions are around the world, sometimes under our noses, just here, waiting for the action from us.
What do I mean? Ibogaine is the most potent aid, but the most critical job awaits us. It is not enough to have a session with an experienced health practitioner. People who want to go away from addiction must be willing to change their thinking and habits.
Ibogaine is not a magic wand from Harry Poter. It is the aid that will not be active without the participation of those who need help.
How does Ibogaine help?
Ibogaine interrupts addiction. It works gently. People do not experience panic attacks or mental breaks when they use Ibogaine. It is astounding that Ibogaine can make people clean, and they do not share withdrawal results. Cravings return after a few weeks, but more weakly than before taking Ibogaine.
A session with Ibogaine lasts two days. People spend the first twelve hours in bed. Ibogaine helps go inside the mind, have visual experiences, or think a lot.
After twenty-four hours, people can get up, but they are sensitive to the outer world’s challenges. It takes at least one week of rest until people can return to a healthy life.
For what does Ibogaine work?
- Crack and cocaine
- Nicotine and other drugs
Some people use Ibogaine for other purposes different from drug addictions. People use it for
- Spiritual healing
- Emotional healing
- Physical healing
Spiritual healing. Using Ibogaine, people can get rid of emotional triggers. People discover that they solved an issue even if they took it without a particular reason. Ibogaine helps when somebody feels stuck. It shatters the mind and allows us to see what it is in the present. The ego becomes less powerful and can disappear. Some people receive advice from higher power and guidance from higher power on how to escape suffering.
Emotional healing. Ibogaine helps people go deep into their psyche and discover old patterns and traumas. They confront fears, get rid of them, and reach there absolute freedom. According to authors Peter Frank and Eric Taub, Ibogaine gave aid in dealing with anxiety, depression, addiction to sex, shopping, and food. The help comes from the people’s recognition of Being, which cannot be hurt. People identify themselves with it. Fortunately, humans feel safe and not afraid of inner demons. Ibogaine helped with post-traumatic stress disorder ( PTSD) too.
Physical healing. Some of the reports show that Ibogaine can help with many physical problems. Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and multiple sclerosis (MS) can be eased with Ibogaine.
Ibogaine pros and coins
- Ibogaine is a natural extract from the iboga bush
- Ibogaine works gently
- Ibogaine does not create panic attacks or psychotic breaks as it goes with LSD or other synthetic chemicals
- Nobody was reported being hurt by the ibogaine session
- Ibogaine interrupts addictions
- Addicts become clean without withdrawal symptoms.
- Cravings for addictive materials disappear or can return into a weaker state. Ibogaine helps people change lives when is equal participation from both sides: humans and Ibogaine
- People, who relapsed from Ibogaine, can understand that they can be free of addictions, despite all difficulties
- Ibogaine helps reach spiritual development and psychological growth
- Ibogaine is a perfect supplement to meditation, contemplation, and psychotherapy
- Addicts must be willing to change lives by themselves with the help of Ibogaine.
- Without work with inner troubles, Ibogaine will offer temporary relief
- A person’s intentions are the most potent factor in escaping from addiction. It is not Ibogaine. People need therapy. They must choose a different lifestyle from the harmful previous one, which caused cravings.
- Ibogaine does not cure addiction. Ibogaine erases withdrawal symptoms from opiates and other chemicals.
- Some people can relapse from Ibogaine.
- Young people in their twenties relapse more often compared with older adults.
- Methadone addicts have more problems with relapsing compared with opiate addicts.
- Ibogaine cannot restore the brain to its natural state for people who use crack, cocaine, and meth. It can sometimes alleviate cravings and lessen the damage. Only time can restore people to a healthy state without using drugs.
- Ibogaine sessions are expensive.
- Ibogaine is legal only in New Zealand
The use of Ibogaine
It does not matter that Ibogaine is the most potent psychedelic and works gently. The application without a knowledgeable practitioner and provider cannot deliver positive results. People need to pick somebody who has good feedback, has been helping people for a long time, and is of the same sex.
Authors of Ibogaine Explained Peter Frank and Eric Taub mention that many addictions happen thanks to unsolved problems with the parent of the same sex.
Ibogaine does not solve internal problems. It helps with withdrawal symptoms, let’s clear out addictions, and leaves some space to turn lives back.
When people do not return to old areas where they can get any time drugs, they can easier stay away from temptations.
What can you expect from Ibogaine?
I want to cite wthe ords of Ibogaine Explained authors:
If you consider an ibogaine session, please take any wild promises with a grain of salt. Ibogaine is an incredible gift, but it is not a magic bullet. It is a tool that will give you a fantastic start on a new chapter of your life, but how you live this next chapter is up to you.
What do you think about gifts from Nature?