ReMag is pico-ionic, 100% absorbable at the cellular level magnesium solution. Words can not measure ReMag’s benefits, wonders, and satisfaction. This product helps you to stay healthy and in balance. What could be more important than peace of mind when we feel good?
Only those with various problems who do not know how to end the misery can understand why health is the most important thing besides time.
Your health is essential in the same way as it is vital to Tim Ferriss
Tim Ferriss, the author of Tools of Titans, wrote that he takes priority regarding health. After dealing with Lyme disease, he does not take his health for granted. He protects it and does not let go back old habits take over. These habits are not bad, but they leave health behind. Now, everything associated with health is a number one priority.
It is supposed to be like that with all people. However, we stop o when something happens. Why wait for something unexpected? It is better to be prepared and take prevention measures.
Why does ReMag have a preference against other magnesium supplements?
ReMag consists of stable, pico-ionic size magnesium ions that go straight to the cells avoiding the intestines. It means that you do not experience laxative effects as it would be taking other magnesium salts, primarily magnesium oxide. Besides, ReMag is twenty times more concentrated that angstrom minerals.
ReMag, unlike other forms of magnesium, has priorities such as:
- Absorbance at the cellular level 100%
- Pure magnesium ions
- ReMag consists of pico-ions, which can be absorbed through the skin, mouth, and digestive tract directly to the blood or anywhere the body needs magnesium.
- No side effects
Reasons why do we need magnesium
Cold and flu seasons. When October approaches, we are bombarded with messages about flu shots. Unfortunately, it is known that last season’s vaccines were less effective than the previous year. What to do if the flu starts? Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D., offers simple solutions.
- Take some time off, rest, and heal
- Check with the doctor if you have a sore throat to see what kind of infection you have.
- If you must take antibiotics, incorporate yogurt and probiotics into the menu
- Cover mouth when coughing.
- Wash hands after every encounter with people or things
- When you are sick, keep a toothbrush in 3% hydrogen peroxide. After healing, replace or boil the toothbrush
- Quit sugar, dairy, and gluten to decrease mucus
- Stop eating dense foods such as meat and fried foods
- Do not smoke
- Take plenty of fruit juices and chicken broth
- Use a humidifier to prevent dry air from coming to your lungs
- If you can, use a warm water enema to pull out toxins
- For winter colds, wear a lot of clothing layers, use a hat and scarf
- Do chest clapping to loosen mucus in the chest
- Silver. Silver kills germs. Pico-Silver solution silver ions go directly to cells and support the immune system.
- Magnesium. ReMagmagnesium ions participate in 700-800 enzyme systems and are responsible for energy production in the body.
- Vitamin C complex. Food-based organic products help best because there are no toxins or preservatives.
- Zinc. The ReMyte mineral solution contains zinc and other minerals synergistically.
- Use soil-based probiotics
- Blue Ice Royal contains essential fatty acids, vitamin D, vitamin A, and K2.
ReMag is the best absorbable magnesium supplement with other natural supplements to increase the body’s ability to fight infection.
MARCoNS. What the heck is MARCoNS? It is a Multiple Antibiotic Resistant Coagulase Negative Staphylococcus bacteria. Sounds scary. Staph organisms evolve and fool medical people leaving them with the task of finding solutions on how to fight them. Hospitals have plenty of these bacteria. However, there is good news because Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D., thinks she has some of these unpleasant creatures for herself, too, not just ordinary patients.
How to avoid chronic infection in the sinuses?
Millions of Americans have chronic infections in their sinuses. These bacteria feel good in an antibiotic environment. Why? This environment creates yeast overgrowth. When mold, fungus, or yeast occupy your nasal, mouth, and ear mucous membranes, it makes the climate for Staph bacteria flourish.
What to do? 1. Avoid steroids because it grows yeast. 2. Stop sugar usage because it is a perfect food for yeast.3. Avoid fluoride nasal sprays, which deplete magnesium. The MgF12 compound is created in this process, which drains the immune system.
Dissolving calcium with ReMag
MARCoNS produces a biofilm that protects it from harm—biofilms inhabited by toxins, yeast, and calcium. According to Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. is safer to use ReMag to dissolve the calcium in biofilm and treat yeast with yeast protocol.
MARCoNS do harm depleting Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone, so-called alpha-MSH. This particular hormone is a “field general of the immune system.” One of the 700-800 enzymes that need magnesium as a cofactor is alpha-MSH. In this way, you must take magnesium when dealing with MARCoNS.
Get rid of bacteria with magnesium
Staph bacterias are good at creating resistance against antibiotics again and again. It is endless competition for who wins. It is better to kick off yeast than to use magnesium and pico-ionic Silver from RnaReset.com The immune system will be healthy, and Staph will lose the ability to interfere with our lives.
Diabetes. I do not need to explain why diabetes is terrible. Everybody knows about it. Fortunately, there are ways how to find solutions to this situation. Magnesium plays a vital role in preventing diabetes. ReMag helps with that. Why? Please check out:
Magnesium deficiency is associated with type 2 diabetes. Doctors have known it for decades.
How does ReMag help with diabetes?
- Magnesium regulates KATP channels, glucokinase, and L-type calcium channels in pancreatic beta cells, preceding insulin secretion.
- The vital addition of phosphorus to insulin receptors requires magnesium
- Magnesium helps open pathways for sugar to enter cells.
- Complications of diabetes are related to magnesium deficiency
- Twenty-eight atoms of magnesium are required to process one molecule of glucose.
Fluoroquinolone antibiotics. These chemicals contain fluorine, which can do nasty things. What is it? According to Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D., fluorine is a toxic element that helps drugs blast their way into cells by breaching cell membranes”. Millions of bacteria break down drugs in the human intestine releasing fluorine atoms. These elements go crazy after magnesium binding them. It leads to magnesium deficiency. Hundreds of enzyme systems do not have magnesium as the cofactor in the body’s metabolism.
You need more magnesium when you take drugs
People who are magnesium deficient and use fluoroquinolone drugs lose further magnesium and can experience muscle inflammation. It can lead severely to the rupture of a tendon. Not so much fun, isn’t it? Nerves can develop nerve damage and neuropathy. If people do not read tiny letters on drug labels about side effects, they can see a lot of injuries to their bodies.
As you see, magnesium is a vital mineral that gives the body satisfaction and benefits. We do not have plenty of magnesium in our food. Besides it, other magnesium supplements cannot be absorbed so well as ReMag. For example, magnesium oxide absorption is only 4%. The rest goes down the drain. It is a waste of money and the body’s energy to process this supplement.
Magnesium is required for 700-800 enzyme systems. Sixty-five conditions are associated with magnesium deficiency. There are over 100 factors related to magnesium deficiency. We live at times when soil is depleted, and we do not get magnesium from food.
ReMag is the best magnesium supplement on the market. You can read more about it here.
How about you? Do you take magnesium supplements?