Yes, magnesium helps anxiety. Mineral relaxes muscles, aids producing energy in mitochondria, provides support for brain, and it’s functions. Individuals who experience fear and anxiety, contain adrenaline made by adrenal glands. Adrenaline is the hormone, neurotransmitter, and medication which depletes calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium.
How Does Anxiety Happen?
Adrenaline produced by adrenal glands when we feel stressed, scared or threated. Adrenaline keeps us in tense mode. It prepares us to fight or run away from the danger. Together with adrenaline, the hormone cortisol produced. This hormone helps just in the emergency. When stress is prolonged, cortisol can participate in breaking down proteins. It can lead to muscle wasting. Happiness does not produce adrenaline, except enormous joy when people overwhelmed with emotions.
However, people who like scary movies, risky traveling or financial adventures, can be addicted to adrenaline. This hormone keeps you high and excited. The consequence is the depletion of minerals, magnesium as well.
Deficiency of magnesium leads to increased heart rate, blood pressure elevation, muscle tension. You have a feeling that you are ready to fight or to fly.
Besides it, when you are magnesium deficient, you will experience more stress. The body can suffer panic attacks which leads to more stress and more depletion of magnesium.
More as 32 percent of Americans suffer from depression, drug problems, and anxiety. Magnesium could solve all these problems. This mineral provides calming, relaxing effect on muscles, tissues, and cells.
Calcium And Magnesium Correlation
You would think that calcium is a vital mineral. Yes, it is, but calcium has relationships with magnesium. During anxiety time, stress occupies the body, adrenaline secreted. Calcium is required for stimulation of adrenaline release. When is too much of calcium, there is more adrenaline.
Sufficient magnesium keeps calcium in moderate quantities and in this way reduces the level of stress.
Benefits Of Magnesium
Magnesium is vital for over 65 conditions. These conditions happen when magnesium is deficient. There are 100 factors which show that the body lacks magnesium. The anxiety is one of them.
There are many magnesium facts which show how we depend on this pure mineral.
- Magnesium participates in enzyme systems functioning. Enzymes are proteins which help the body properly metabolize food. It means that food needs to be broken into the smallest particles to reach organs, tissues, and cells. Enzymes are mineral dependent.
- Magnesium protects cells from the excess of calcium. Too much calcium can harm cells.
- Magnesium participates in Krebs cycle where adenosine triphosphate ATP created. Magnesium takes part in six steps of a cycle.
- Magnesium prevents telomeres from deterioration. Telomeres are like small caps on ends of DNA. If they broke, chromosomes could be damaged too.
- Magnesium protects joints helping dissolve calcium which builds up.
- Magnesium helps with kidney stones, teeth grinding, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Magnesium needed for serotonin. This neurotransmitter elevates mood and depends on magnesium. It means more magnesium more happiness around.
- Magnesium help with diabetes because insulin needs magnesium too. Magnesium allows insulin to transfer glucose to cells.
- Magnesium aids for muscle spasms. Headaches can occur when neck and head muscles tensed.
- Magnesium deals with heart muscle damage and cardiac arrhythmia. The heart, especially the left ventricle has the highest amount of magnesium in the whole body.
- Magnesium helps with detoxification of heavy metals.
- Magnesium helps with insomnia, fatigue, anxiety, and migraine.
- Magnesium helps boost brain’s power
You see that magnesium is the crucial part of the whole picture of what is going on in the body.
When people lack magnesium, they get problems. What is sad, that there are not so many attention from mainstream media about this vital mineral.
Of course, other minerals cannot be thrown away, but magnesium has plenty of roles in our well-being.
Musicians And Magnesium
I cannot stop thinking if musicians who are now playing and creating music in heaven would be still with us if they would take magnesium? I have in mind ReMag because this dietary supplement does not have any side effects. The effect is instant because ReMag goes straight to the cell and helps in various situations.
These guys and girls, men and women experience anxiety, anticipation, fear, and stress. Loud sound, responsibility, and concern that the public will not except them deplete resources of magnesium. Why?
When we have stressed our adrenal glands, they produce adrenaline and cortisol. These hormones prepare us to escape unwanted condition elevating heart rate, pumping up more blood and increasing blood pressure. Unfortunately, musicians stay in one place. Of course, some of them can jump around, but these factors do not work for the sake of magnesium. Stress not removed. Magnesium depletes, and symptoms of anxiety, insomnia or high blood pressure can occur.
Plenty of musicians take drugs, alcohol to conquer stress, tiredness, and the lack of energy. Some medications such as Inderal contains beta -blockers. It constricts bronchial tubes, decreases heart rate. Inderal helps with fear and anxiety. Unfortunately, insomnia, sexual dysfunction, and skin rash can occur. Not all people experience side effects. However, taking in higher doses side effects are not pleasant.
According to Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D. the safest way to escape anxiety and get help for muscle tension or injuries is to take magnesium. ReMag is 100 percent absorbable at the cellular level. You can rub into the skin or make it orally.
You would think about how it can be so easy? Can magnesium solve all problems? Yes, it can if you do not have first-degree burn or collusion with the truck, magnesium can help in many situations. Read the book The Magnesium Miracle, and you will see how much this pure mineral can change in your life.
Our body created by Nature in this way that if you provide it with all vital nutrients, the body takes care of itself.
Yes, magnesium helps with anxiety. It is mineral which relaxes and provides energy for the body naturally. Magnesium was in our bodies thousands of years ago. Unfortunately, people have more stress now compared with the Middle Ages or times when dinosaurs roamed freely. Humans just run away from the danger and moved on with lives. Now people have stress every day unless you hide in the forest or live in the monastery from temptations of the world.
Nowadays without special techniques such as meditation, yoga, breathing exercises, and nutritional supplementation, people are stressed more as it was before.
Can you do something to escape this misery? Of course, you can. Listen to your body, take care of mental and physical health, and search for answers. When you informed and not in the maze of fake news, you will make decisions which will benefit you and your loved ones.
P.S. Take magnesium for anxiety.