Spirulina, blue-green algae, is a fantastic source of nutrients. Does Spirulina help you lose weight? Yes, especially if you exercise and consume all the vital nutrients, your body can do it quickly and without unpleasant feelings.
It is good to know that nothing happens overnight. It may be just pleasant dreams, which come and go about the proper shape on the beach. Everybody, who wants to lose weight, must have a plan and follow health practitioners’ advice. Why do you need that?
Usually, overweight people have not just plenty of unnecessary fat around the belly, but they can be prone to diabetes and heart problems. It is useful when somebody watches over you. Anyway, Spirulina does not harm anybody and never will, primarily if you use organic brands.
Organic means that the source of nutraceutical food is checked thoughtfully and diligently. There is no chemical residue and toxins. Labs are responsible for delivering results and giving answers about the product. If something is wrong, nobody will approve the food supplement as the organic one. Organic means that you get the best product that does not harm you.
Think about it why do you gain weight?
- Bad relationship?
- Plenty of junk food?
- Are you staying against TV or playing video games?
Nobody gains weight starting from nothing. Unnecessary food and its impaired quality of it addsaddadds add plenty of calories. Think about sugary drinks. The whole world knows that one can of soda usually is at least eight spoons of sugar. Okay, maybe now manufacturers are more innovative and have different sweeteners that are worse.
Because artificial things are unfriendly to the body, look at animals. Dogs and cats become fat because we want to express our love for them and feed with everything that animals ask. Have you seen the pleading eyes of your furry friend when you took ice cream from the freezer? How can you stand away and not feel guilty indulging just yourself? Why do I talk about it?
Because of all these things that look innocent, their usage leads to obesity. Empty calories do not give the body vital nutrients. The body craves it. It is a vicious cycle, which we can break with the help of Spirulina. Having Spirulina as the nutraceutical food you will provide for vital body nutrients. You will have calories used for energy and the body’s building blocks. You do not need fat around your belly or waist. It happens when empty calories from junk food go the storage in the shape of fat. Read the story about this guy. He won his war using a will and calculator in his brain. He does not need many pizzas and bottles of soda. Now he can go to the gym and pick clothes which look good on him. Another guy won his fight too, but it took him longer to understand what was going on.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Spirulina has plenty of proteins. There is 85-95 digestion from the Spirulina.
- Spirulina has few calories. Ten grams of Spirulina has only 36 calories. One egg contains 300 mg of cholesterol and 80 calories.
- Spirulina is rich in vitamins. This blue-green alga has vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, inositol, and biotin.
- Spirulina contains organically bounded minerals.
- Spirulina contains iron. Its quantity makes Spirulina the thealthiest iron source.
- Spirulina has plenty of pigments that help synthesize enzymes. Enzymes are proteins that participate in the body’s metabolism. However, enzymes vanish on high temperatures. Organic Spirulina serves best because the process is regulated to preserve all the best qualities of algae.
- Besides enzymes, which help with the body’s metabolism, Spirulina contains a particular protein, which fights against free radicals. The enzyme is called superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Spirulina is low in sodium. Most foods have hidden salt and sugar inside them to taste better. The body does not need so much.
- Spirulina contains 225 mg of essential fatty acids. These acids are crucial for cholesterol level normalization. Essential fatty acids are precursors for hormone compounds called prostaglandins.
- Fatty acids in Spirulina come in linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is a precursor for hormones that control functions such as blood pressure. Have you seen an obese person with low blood pressure?
- Spirulina contains trace minerals such as germanium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, calcium, and manganese.
How does Spirulina help with weight loss?
Taking Spirulina, you do not crave vital nutrients. More in detail, your body does not need nutrients. We eat plenty of junk food because it is full of empty calories without the necessary materials for the body to function well. You can not build the house on marshmallows; you need steady bricks and good wood.
We take our bodies for granted. Here we make big mistakes, especially if we do not care what we eat, what we drink, and how we act.
There are plenty of diets, but weight loss can be harmful, and the weight comes back. Why? The body is intelligent and requires resources to survive. If you give good stuff such as Spirulina, you will not gain weight.
You will be energetic, without additional pounds, and with improved self-esteem. I know that Spirulina is not a tasty one.
You can put it in a smoothie, which consists of vegetables. Adding some cacao powder and stevia, a natural sweetener will have a pleasant experience.
Why do I not offer fruits? Fruits usually have plenty of sugar. Of course, it is a natural thing. However, when you are obese, you do not need to put additional pressure on your pancreas and liver.
You can lose weight with Spirulina. Remembering that one guy in Japan lived 15 years eating only Spirulina, you can deal with that few weeks. Consult with a health practitioner regarding your health. People who are not dangerously obese will benefit from Spirulina. However, maybe you need additional sources to support your body during the transition.
The supplement bundle from Dr. Carolyn Dean is an excellent way to get all the necessary elements and feel good. You can take a look here.
What do you think about Spirulina? It would be nice to hear from you.