Cleanse of blood is a natural way to restore blood flow and strengthen blood vessels. Katsuzo Nishi shows blood cleansing methods. He is a famous Japanese health practitioner who points out that simple techniques can improve the well-being of blood.
What Harms Blood Vessels?
Processed food sedentary lifestyle weakens blood vessels.
We can prevent harm to our blood vessels by adjusting to simple lifestyle changes.
These changes are:
- Exercises for smallest blood vessels
- The sleep only in a firm bed
- The diet consisting of grains, vegetables, and fruits
- Do not consume animal fat and smoked meat
- Raw vegetables are best. If you want to cook, they try to steam a little bit.
How to Clean Blood?
According to Katsuzo Nishi, juices from vegetables help the best clean blood. Vegetable extract stimulates the removal of toxins.
It is recommended to drink every day 1-1,5 liter of juice. Carrots and beets are beneficial.
Attention, you can not drink only beet juice. Before swallowing the liquid, you need to keep the fluid in the refrigerator for a few hours.
Vegetable juice cleans blood vessels too. The juice from garlic is a valuable option to remove sediments and improve elasticity.
How to Renew Blood and Blood Vessels?
Katsuzo Nishi advises eating from noon till 18-19 of the evening. If you eat late, the food is digested during the night until four in the morning. Maybe it is why people can not sleep right away after an excellent dinner in the late evening.
- From 4 in the morning till noon, the body removes toxic materials. Afternoon, the body is ready to accept the intake of new food.
- It is advisable to eat porridge from grains, the easy meal for the stomach to digest.
- After 2 p.m. you can eat some fish, vegetables, beans, and fruits.
- At 5 p.m. you can consume just fruit.
- At 6.30 p.m. you can eat fresh vegetables, some nuts, some fish or chicken. However, it is advisable to eat three times more vegetables compared with meat. Do not mix proteins with carbohydrates and starch.
- After food, you can drink some water, but not right away from eating.
If you follow these rules, your body will digest food for three hours. You will get sleep, not be hungry, and with an empty stomach.
Vegetables and fruits contain plenty of vital nutrients such as minerals and vitamins. They strengthen the vascular system. Exercises help blood vessels move blood to all tissues and organs. Blood can flow more manageable. These simple insights from Katsuzo Nishi, the creator of Nishi Health System, will help stay in good shape and may help cleanse the blood.