ReMag review -the best way to get magnesium benefits shows how the mineral is vital to our bodies. ReMag is the stabilized, ionic, picometer-size liquid magnesium. ReMag maintained ions are so small that they are absorbed at the cellular level. ReMag has no laxative effect. The best way to get magnesium benefits is to take ReMag. Why? You will see below on the blog: ReMag review- the best way to get magnesium benefits. Magnesium is a mineral found in nature. Magnesium is not the drug. However, it is vital for the body’s functions and metabolism.
Supplement Facts: Magnesium(from magnesium chloride)
Creator: Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D, N. D
Manufactured for: New Capstone Inc.
Made in the USA
Size: 8 fl oz (240mL)
My Rating: 9.9 out of 10
What is ReMag
ReMag is a picometer, stabilized ionic magnesium. ReMag is a liquid form. The mineral goes straight into your cells. ReMag is a picometer-sized for optimal resorption. ReMag’s ions are monoatomic. They are the same size as Mother Nature, which provides minerals to plants and animals. Plants absorb the same size minerals as ReMag from the soil.
What Is the Heck Picometer?
Picometer is a unit of measurement. The one quadrillion picometers fit in a meter. One quadrillion is 1000,000,000,000 picometers in a meter. It is not easy to grasp, but you can imagine why ReMag has an advantage over other magnesium supplements.
Minerals enter cells through membranes. They have gates that are 400-500 picometers wide. Pico-ionic minerals are 100-200 picometers in size. They are electrically charged ions. Pico-ionic minerals quickly enter cells thanks to the super small size and charge. The cell will decide if the mineral is needed. The pico-ionic mineral is ushered from the compartment if there is no demand.
Why Do We Need Magnesium?
A few decades ago, in 1936, the Senate document was written about the mineral deficiency. Magnesium is not an exception. Modern agriculture practices affect crops and soil. The soil is depleted due to the constant farming, livestock overgrazing, and stress of producing export crops.
The water does not have enough minerals because filtration systems remove minerals with toxic elements such as antibiotics, heavy metals, fluoride, etc.
Our bodies lack vital minerals. We do not get enough nutrients from food. We lose magnesium when we use drugs such as diuretics, exercise, or have stressful situations. When we do not get magnesium with food, we get heart problems, muscle spasms, headaches, anxiety attacks, hypoglycemia, and cholesterol issues. More than ninety factors in 68 categories help understand and recognize magnesium deficiency.
Magnesium is an essential mineral. Magnesium is the cofactor for 700-800 enzyme systems, which participate in the body’s metabolism. Dr. Caroly Dean wrote the whole book about magnesium: The Magnesium Miracle.
Dr. Carolyn Dean points out symptoms that could disappear thanks to magnesium, which is vital to our bodies.
Who Created ReMag?
Dr. Carolyn Dean stays in the front of research as a doctor and human being who wants people to have solutions for various problems. These solutions are simple: give the body what it needs.
ReMag, the magnesium supplement created by Dr. Carolyn Dean, differs from other magnesium supplements. ReMag is absorbed 100 percent at the cellular level.
How Was It Created?
Dr. Carolyn Dean researched for the proper form of magnesium the entire decade. She wanted to create a magnesium supplement that absorbs entirely and does not have a laxative effect. After meeting with veterinarian Dr. Terry Wood, who used pico-ionic minerals for animals, Dr. Carolyn Dean created ReMag.
Can You See a Cell?
You would think: I ask a strange thing, but the reality is colorful. After creating pico-ionic magnesium, which can go straight to the cells, a university professor was asked to validate the presence of magnesium at the various stages under the electron microscope. He could not see minerals because they were below the picometer in size. The viewing field was blank. The professor told and confirmed that minerals were below the picometer in size. However, he was afraid to guarantee observation results in a written form. Why? He did not want to have a confrontation with his peers.
The Official Analysis of ReMag Particle Testing
Here is an excerpt from Dr. Carolyn Dean’s book about ReMag’s testing regarding size.
I know that ReMag benefits us because it is absorbed at the cellular level. However, I wanted to see how these tiny particles of magnesium, which go straight to the cell, are detected. The knowledgeable staff at customer service got the information from the manufacturer.
GINNEY Monday at 19:23
Here is the answer to the question from our manufacturer:
Particle size question.
The detection of the presence of magnesium is done using an ICP-OES spectrometer. This tells us that there is indeed magnesium in the product and also quantifies this for us, so we know how much magnesium is present. The ICP-OES machine does not tell us the particle size.
Aveka Labs used a Malvern PCS Dynamic Light Scattering Instrument in an attempt to find particles in ReMag. The PCS analyzed samples for particles in the 1nm to 1000 nm (0.001-1 micron) size range. No particles were detected in this size range, which means that ReMag has particles that are smaller than 0.001 microns.
ReMag is a monoatomic ionic solution. There really is no direct way to measure the ionic size (or ionic radius). This is actually determined indirectly by measuring the bond length. Ionic radii are difficult to measure with any degree of certainty, and vary according to the environment of the ion, and also several other factors. The distance between two ions in an ionic crystal structure can be determined by X-ray crystallography, which gives the lengths of the sides of the unit cell of a crystal. The ionic radius is not a fixed property of a given ion but varies with coordination number, spin state, and many other parameters. As such it is extremely difficult to determine the actual size of ReMag particles. We know for sure that they are smaller than 0.001 microns. With the use of X-ray crystallography, we calculate/estimate ReMag particles are approximately 70-86 picometer in size.
I was so thankful for this information because I can continuously brag about this fabulous product and explain why it is so small and how it goes straight to the cell.
Benefits of ReMag
- Healthy pregnancy and delivery. Magnesium will prevent eclampsia and premature contractions and reduce the child’s risk of cerebral palsy and sudden infant death syndrome.
- Magnesium helps with fertility problems.
- Magnesium is vital for the balance of calcium in the body. Magnesium allows the right amount of calcium to the cell.
- Magnesium relaxes muscles and neutralizes lactic acid after exercises.
- Magnesium participates in the production of glutathione. Glutathione is antioxidant for the body.
- Magnesium may help with fibromyalgia, fibrositis, and chronic neck pain.
- Magnesium helps relax heart muscles.
- Magnesium is the cofactor for hundreds of enzyme systems in the body’s metabolism. These enzymes participate in energy production, storage, and utilization.
- Magnesium works as a natural statin. When magnesium is sufficient in the body, the cholesterol performs its functions, nothing more.
- Magnesium controls calcium amount, which enters the cell. Without magnesium, cells would be cloaked with calcium. Angina, arrhythmia, high blood pressure, asthma, heart attacks, and headaches can occur.
- Magnesium helps reduce anxiety and migraine attacks.
- Magnesium decreases bronchial spasms and histamine production. Asthma, according to Dr. Carolyn Dean, can be treated with magnesium.
- Magnesium helps prevent blood clots. Magnesium does not interfere when wounds or bleeding occurs. The mineral does protect from abnormal blood clotting.
- Magnesium is vital for bones because it helps balance calcium and phosphorus.
- Magnesium participates in the contraction and relaxation of the digestive system.
- Magnesium is vital for detoxification. Thanks to magnesium, excess minerals such as calcium or heavy metals such as aluminum and lead are removed from the body.
- Magnesium plays a vital role in insulin secretion. The insulin can transfer glucose into cells with the help of magnesium.
- Magnesium deficiency causes fatigue.
- Magnesium helps with hypertension because magnesium relaxes the walls of blood vessels.
- Magnesium helps sleep, relaxing muscles and removing cramping. The melatonin, sleep hormone, and adrenal glands function well when magnesium is sufficient.
- Magnesium can help rid of migraine attacks; serotonin production depends on magnesium. When the body lacks serotonin, depression and migraine headaches occur.
- Magnesium helps with nerve issues such as muscle contractions, headaches, toe cramps, gastrointestinal spasms, and calf foot.
- Magnesium is used for pregnancy-induced hypertension and prevents premenstrual syndrome and cramps during menses.
I did not experience any problems with magnesium because I used just magnesium citrate and ReMag. I feel the difference after three months of usage with magnesium citrate. After taking ReMag couple of days, I felt that something is different. I did not feel heart or tiredness. Do you know when you think that you have a heart? No pain, no palpitations, but something is not as usual. It is not easy to explain this sensation, but I call that I know where my heart is. After usage of ReMag, it is somewhere hidden. Quiet. I am glad:)
ReMag is a unique product because it goes straight to the cell. You take a sip of water mixed with ReMag, and pico-ionic magnesium particles jump through membranes of mouth cells. If you rub your body with magnesium oil, it goes straight to the cells.
ReMag does not have a laxative effect. People feel the immediate impacts of ReMag.
ReMag balances the body and gives benefits, as mentioned above.
The absorption of ReMag is 100% at the cellular level.
Do You Wonder Where You can get ReMag?
You can get the pico-ionic ReMag, a magnesium supplement, at RNAreset.com
The feedback from users is positive and encouraging because people express joy when they feel well.
Do you have experience with magnesium products? It would be great to hear your opinions.
Update: I found the conversation about magnesium on YouTube. Dr. Carolyn Dean speaks about the importance and experience of creating and using ReMag.
It is an eye-opening conversation and a way to hear about the importance of magnesium from the creator of ReMag, Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D.
It would be great to hear your opinion about your experience. Please leave a comment below. Thank you.