Top magnesium supplements are ReMag by Dr.Carolyn Dean, magnesium taurate, magnesium oil, and magnesium citrate. Top Magnesium supplements provide maximum benefits for the body.
What is ReMag?
ReMag is pico-ionic liquid magnesium, absorbable at the cellular level at 100 percent. ReMag does not have any laxative effect.
You would ask what it means absorbable at the cellular level? It says that magnesium goes straight to the cell.
ReMag contains stabilized magnesium ions which are separate. Ions quickly move through the cell membrane. How can it be? Gateways to the cell are 400-500 picometers wide. ReMag magnesium ions are 86 picometers size. It is beautiful, is not?
Dr.Carolyn Dean M.D., N.D. found the manufacturer who can make stabilized magnesium ions. These ions do not cluster in more significant complexes as other ions like to do.
- Activates 700-800 body enzyme systems
- Reaches cells at 100 percent because magnesium ions are tiny and stabilized
- Does not have side effect such as laxative
- Helps treat with ReMyte and probiotic Prescript-Assist gut malabsorption and leaky gut
- People who have IBS-diarrhea, Crohn’s and colitis do not experience laxative effects using ReMag
- ReMag fast and efficiently protects the body from calcification
- ReMag helps restore magnesium after exercises faster
ReMag effectiveness is at the highest level because the absorption is 100 percent and at the cellular level. You can read more about ReMag here.
What is the Magnesium Taurate?
Magnesium taurate is an amino acid chelate of magnesium. Magnesium and amino acid taurine together create magnesium taurate.
Magnesium Taurate Benefits
Magnesium taurate has the lighter laxative effect on stools compare with magnesium citrate. Taurine is the amino acid. Together with magnesium taurine can reach more natural membranes of cells compared with other magnesium supplements.
- Magnesium taurine is easier absorbed compared with other supplements
- Magnesium taurine is valuable for heart health
- Magnesium taurine may protect from arrhythmias
- Magnesium taurine may prevent heart against harm done by heart attacks
- Magnesium taurine stabilizes cell membranes
- Magnesium taurine soothes the nervous system
- Magnesium taurine inhibits nerve excitation
Magnesium taurine is expensive compared with magnesium citrate. According to Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., the magnesium taurine is the best oral supplement. However, if you want to restore intracellular levels, you must take magnesium taurine from six to twelve months orally. What the heck?!
Magnesium oil concentrated solution of magnesium chloride in the water. Magnesium oil can be spread or rubbed to the skin without interaction with the digestive system. The skin is the biggest organ by the surface. The absorption happens through pores of the skin.
Magnesium oil is absorbed after half-hour if you spray it on your body.
Benefits of Magnesium Oil
Magnesium oil helps the body from avoiding intestine. It means that there is no laxative effect.
Magnesium oil restores intracellular magnesium levels between four and six weeks. A lot faster compared with magnesium taurine.
Magnesium citrate is a combination of magnesium and citric acid. Magnesium citrate is the metal-ligand union where the metal is magnesium, and citric acid is a ligand.
Benefits of Magnesium Citrate
- Magnesium citrate is cheap
- Magnesium citrate has a light laxative effect
- Magnesium citrate is absorbed
All magnesium forms help individuals. However, the difference is in the absorption, how fast absorbed, and how magnesium affects the digestive system.
Magnesium does not stay in the body as calcium does. Magnesium removed through bowels. More significant amounts of magnesium mentioned above except ReMag can cause a mild laxative effect.
My verdict: ReMag is a winner. Why: the absorption is fast and efficient. Magnesium reaches cells right away when other magnesium forms reach the digestive system and can cause a laxative effect.
You can get ReMag here. If you have questions or you would like to share your thoughts about magnesium and not only about this mineral, please leave a comment below.