You read about the importance of magnesium in The Magnesium Miracle or heard feedback from friends. You wonder where ReMag buy? Best places to get ReMag are www.amazon.com and www.rnareset.com
I buy ReMag from Amazon online store mostly because at the same time I buy something else together. Spirulina, Cordyceps Sinensis go into cart along together.
Rnareset customer service is knowledgeable. They explain and give resources to dig deeper into beneficial products.
You can check the price on Amazon for ReMag. Do not forget read feedback from satisfied and happy customers.
- ReMag made from magnesium chloride
- ReMag manufactured in the USA
- Dr. Carolyn Dean created ReMag
- ReMag is 100 percent absorbable at the cellular level
- ReMag contains stabilized magnesium ions which are picometers-ionic size
- ReMag does not have laxative effects
- ReMag does not have any side effects
- ReMag is safe and manufactured using high-quality standards.
- ReMag continually tested in labs to ensure quality of product
Why Do We Need Magnesium?
Magnesium deficiency creates over sixty-five conditions such as depression, diabetes, migraine, heart problems, arthritis and more.
- Magnesium relaxes muscles when calcium contracts them.
- Magnesium protects cells from calcium overflow
- Magnesium keeps bones strong
- Magnesium participates in the nerve cells activities
- Magnesium is vital for the energy production. Six steps of Krebs cycle require magnesium
- Magnesium helps treat insomnia
- Magnesium aids for pregnant women
- Magnesium aids for blood vessels keeping them elastic
- Magnesium protects heart
- Magnesium helps kidneys
There are one hundred factors which happen with magnesium deficiency. Over 80 percent of Americans are magnesium deficient. We do not get magnesium from food because plants and animals do not get minerals from the soil.
The body does not produce magnesium. It means that we need to get magnesium from food and with supplements.
Magnesium is vital mineral. The best magnesium dietary supplement is ReMag. ReMag is one hundred percent absorbable at the cellular level liquid magnesium. It does not have the laxative effect.