Best magnesium for headaches is ReMag, pico-ionic liquid formula. ReMag is the unique supplement which absorbed at 100 percent. Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D., created this unique formula. ReMag goes straight to the cell and does not have any side effects.
How do these headaches and migraines happen?
Headaches bother three times more females compared with men. Fifty percent of the population have problems during their lifetime.
Individuals feel the tension in neck and head muscles; the pain bothers too.
Migraines happen for various reasons.
- The lack of serotonin causes migraines. The magnesium is responsible for serotonin balance.
- Little blood clots can block capillaries in the brain. It can cause migraines. Deficiency of magnesium causes calcium to increase blood clotting.
- Estrogen’s shifts can cause migraines for non-menopausal women. It happens when magnesium levels change in bones and muscles.
- Deficiency of magnesium leads to neurotransmitter hyperactivity and nerve excitation. These conditions cause a migraine. No fun, yes?
- A migraine can occur when individuals use Aspartame.
The Help Comes in the Shape of Magnesium
- Sufficient magnesium relaxes muscles in the whole body.
- Magnesium prevents the buildup of lactic acid after exercises. The lactic acid could cause muscle tension and make worse the head pain.
- Magnesium prevents excessive clotting, which could cause headaches.
- Magnesium acts as an anti-inflammatory agent helping neurotransmitters perform their job smoothly.
- Magnesium relaxes blood vessels letting freely flow without spasms and constrictions.
Dr. Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D. mentions Dr.Mauskop, the specialist from NY for headaches. He emphasizes the importance of magnesium. Dr. Mauskop treated a migraine with magnesium and had success always. Studies have proven the magnesium deficiency cause problems for migraine patients.
ReMag is a liquid, pico-ionic magnesium formula. ReMag manufactured using proprietary technology which ensures that ions are stabilized and act as separate particles. Magnesium ions are the tiny size.
Can you imagine this magnitude? Ions in ReMag are the same size as magnesium in the periodic table. It is fascinating and unbelievable. I researched the material written by Dr. Carolyn Dean about manufacturing and testing at laboratories. It is real and astonishing information.
You would ask why? Stabilized ions are so small that they go the cell without any problems. Magnesium is not left behind as other magnesium supplements are.
Qualities Of ReMag
ReMag stabilized ions are the same size as in the soil magnesium is when plants absorb minerals with tiniest roots. We get the same size ions with ReMag, liquid mineral magnesium formula.
ReMag absorbed at 100 percent straight to cells. Magnesium ions are about to 86 picometers size. Gateways to the cell are 400-500 picometers of size. Do you see how it easy ReMag reach cells?
ReMag does not have a laxative effect at all. The body can absorb magnesium through the skin right away.
I am fascinated that I get magnesium with the water straight to cells whenever I take a sip. The magnesium goes into my body, starting from my mouth. Cells are everywhere. Our body consists of cells which perform different functions. All cells need magnesium for the body metabolism and smooth functioning.
Let’s Wrap Up
ReMag is the Best Magnesium for headaches. ReMag absorbed at the cellular level and 100 percent. ReMag is pure, organic, pico-ionic stabilized mineral magnesium formula. Thanks to the purity and ability to be consumed at 100 percent at the cellular level, ReMag stands out from other magnesium supplements.
Other magnesium supplements absorption varies from 4 to 50 percent. The rest of elemental magnesium is left as the ballast because it can not be absorbed. Magnesium from different supplements acts as the laxative.
You can read more about ReMag here. If you have thoughts or you have questions, please comments below.