Get rid of hot flashes naturally using therapies and safe methods. The transformation of the female body occurs at different times. Somebody does not experience at all hot flashes. However, plenty of women do not like this condition if it happens continuously.
What Are Hot Flashes?
We can blame LH( leuteinizing hormone) on the pituitary gland. This hormone stimulates estrogen levels in the ovaries. When women reach a particular time when menopause occurs, ovaries do not produce enough estrogen. So what? It means that when ovaries are lazy, there is not enough estrogen, LH levels rise, and hot flashes occur.
Hypothalamus, the heat-regulatory center in the brain, is involved in this mess. When there is not enough estrogen from the ovaries, and LH(leuteinizing hormone) increases, trying to stimulate estrogen levels creating how flashes. It is no fun.
Besides it, sweat glands do not cool the body — the lack of estrogen influences the quality of sweat glands.
Do We Have an Escape Route?
Thankfully, there are ways to transition from one stage of life to another safely and pleasantly.
One thing that I know is that women differ in having experiences during life. It is nothing wrong; we all live in different places, eat other food, and have different habits, genetic inheritance, and lifestyles.
Fortunately, we can pick what best suits us. Feeling our bodies and using common sense, we can find ways how to rid of hot flashes naturally.
Ways To Rid Of Hot Flashes Naturally
Diet Is Important
Eating foods full of phytoestrogens and progesterone helps alleviate menopause symptoms. Apples, cherries, coconuts, and plums; tubers such as yams and carrots; grains such as buckwheat, rice, and wheat germ; nightshades such as peppers, tomatoes, eggplant, and potatoes will help ease up hot flashes.
Having plenty of high-quality animal-based omega-3 fats helps deal with increased stress levels.
Exercising helps increase vitamin D levels naturally.
Supplements for Hot Flashes
- Folic acid. Folic acid is B vitamins. It is vitamin B9. It can be from 5mg to 20 mg daily.
- Desiccated adrenal. One or two tablets twice a day, on mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Vitamin C. It supports adrenal glands, together with reducing hot flashes and stress. The immune system benefits too.
- Pantothenic acid. It is a B vitamin which supports adrenal glands. Dose 500 mg three times a day.
- B complex. It supports the liver, strengthens stress, and nerve control.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E protects the liver and heart. Take 400 I.U. one to two per day.
- Evening Primrose Oil or Black Currant Seed Oil. It works as the sedative and a diuretic. It is essential for hot flashes and the production of estrogen.
Herbal Helpers for Menopause and Hot Flashes
- Chinese herbal patent medicine for menopause is Women’s Precious Pill or Eight Taste. It helps prevent hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and anemia.
- Buckwheat greens
- Elderberries and flowers
- Hawthorn flowers and leaves
- Rose hips and flowers
- Royal Macha from authentic sources in Peru provides the adaptogenic effect.
- Women’s Precious Pills or Eight Taste, a herbal patent medicine provides help dealing with hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and anemia.
- Sage leaves help rid of hot flashes. My friend drunk this tea and did not have any problem with the transition period. No hot flashes or excessive sweating. It worked for her.
Herbal remedies are a gentle way to help the body with menopausal symptoms. It is advisable to pick organic sources and reliable sellers. Herbs may aid with stress and fatigue, reducing or removing hot flashes. It worked for many women before and will work now.
A healthy diet, exercises, a low refined carbohydrate diet, herbal remedies, and consultation with knowledgeable health practitioners will benefit.